Majority prefer male PM in his 50s, says survey

webfact

6 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...The majority of the poll respondents (39.49 per cent) also expressed concern over poll fraud. And 31.98 per cent said they were worried about another coup..." 

Who says Thais don't know what is going on? Poll fraud is currently underway/has already occurred and another coup is almost certainly being planned.

What can you say? These are more polls that are essentially meaningless in value as they lack context and explanation. For example, where did the polling take place? Only Bangkok? Despite the belief of those who live there, Thailand is more than Bangkok. What was the margin of error? Was this done by phone or on the street? What were the actual questions?

There might as well be a headline that says

"Majority Prefer Alien from the planet Krypton to Appear and Save the Country"

Or

"Thais want Human Prime Minister"

as they have pretty much the same claim to accuracy...

If they want an human PM then they should choosen Mr. WIKROM KROMADIT an  outstanding intelligent person witout comparasion !!!!!

3 hours ago, Hayduke said:

And…a stunning 119% of people wanted a PM who is a recovering general, has lots of fancy uniforms, writes his own songs, is a certified aerobics instructor, no gray hair, can control the weather, punches journalists in the nose, is a toxic narcissist, a compulsive liar and has little or no impulse control. Formidable criteria to be sure....but the search is on....

Who is quite likely to find a deputy who knows how to collect watches.

5 hours ago, neeray said:

My Thai friends are in the 22.8 per cent category and are spreading the word in support of Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit by Future Forward. He seems to meet all the criteria in this category.

Let the wave begin!

He is the only candidate other than Abhisit, I think would be good for Thailand. I lean towards him because he is a new comer, and has the mind set of a new generation. Abhisit has the right mindset but the Dems are dinosaurs and people behind him can't get things done, it will just be the same same. If Abhisit started his own party and fill it with new minds, it would have been better.

Thanathorn wants to tackle corruption, but it would be difficult for him to do so because his family was a staunch supporter of Thaksin. But he doesn't need to rely on government to enrich himself like Thaksin did. I'm willing to give him a chance because frankly most of the other candidates on the list are politicians, police generals, etc. They have all relied on being politicans/influences with the government to make their money.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The third most-followed news stories were about the prime ministerial candidates. Some 21.04 per cent said this was a crucial position in politics.

And what do the other 79% think? 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Some 35.44 per cent said they would try to find out more information about the proposed policies and candidates before going to vote. 

And the other 64% will do what the village phuyai tells them to!

34 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

9d2b4cc7c9cd117de4378de20ff25ad8.jpeg

Lot of one armed raised salutes been given there,

oh wait,

I see,

taking pictures.

Still...

I see a bunch of followers without a brain.

Pied Piper anyone !

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Super Poll revealed that the majority of people prefer their prime ministerial candidate to be a man in his early 50s

How did the "transgender for PM" rating go in the Super Poll?

Mr. Pauline Ngarmpring is a man in his early 50's; perhaps it was him they prefer. 

transgender2.jpg.bbbdad39f9fd8b39a259cc0b4f6a9616.jpg

1 minute ago, Cadbury said:

How did the "transgender for PM" rating go in the Super Poll?

Mr. Pauline Ngarmpring is a man in his early 50's; perhaps it was him they prefer. 

transgender2.jpg.bbbdad39f9fd8b39a259cc0b4f6a9616.jpg

if he/she wants good ratings has to show a little more skin  (same in hollywood movies)

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I smell a scam story.

With the power of Article 44 and the threat of free "Attitude Adjustment Sessions favorable junta polls are expected. And the illusion of free and fair elections will mirror Cambodia's who either locked up the opposition or dissolved the parties all together. Then only allowed their puppet candidate to mount an issufficient campaign. Yes the people voted but the outcome is guaranteed to re elect the same guy. 

I am hoping against hope, that someone, anyone, can beat Prayuth, and send these fabulously incompetent men out to pasture. This country needs it's army, like Antarctica needs global warming, like Alaskan people need imported salmon, like America needs the wall, or like Hollywood needs another sequel. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:27 AM, Hayduke said:

And…a stunning 119% of people wanted a PM who is a recovering general, has lots of fancy uniforms, writes his own songs, is a certified aerobics instructor, no gray hair, can control the weather, punches journalists in the nose, is a toxic narcissist, a compulsive liar and has little or no impulse control. Formidable criteria to be sure....but the search is on....

Don't forget that he should have lots of expensive watches....

Archived