Approx. cost to install a Schneider circuit breaker?

giddyup

The electrician quoted me 1000 baht to replace the existing circuit breakers with a Schneider, that doesn't include the cost of the breaker, I will buy that myself. Does 1000 baht seem a bit high for what appears to be a pretty straightforward job, ie turn off mains power, pull out old breakers and replace with the Schneider breakers.

For basically 15 minutes work if they are straight replacements I think thats really high

Will the main breaker be replaced which requires the power disconnecting at the incoming meter? If not it really is an easy job and not something that should cost 1000 baht IMO

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Anythingleft? said:

For basically 15 minutes work if they are straight replacements I think thats really high

Will the main breaker be replaced which requires the power disconnecting at the incoming meter? If not it really is an easy job and not something that should cost 1000 baht IMO

Yes, main breaker replaced with the Schneider. 1000 baht seems pretty high to me as well.

Yes, main breaker replaced with the Schneider. 1000 baht seems pretty high to me as well.
If its the main then you just have to bite the bullet unfortunately, better someone who does it routinely to be touching live sources...

I still think its high but dont think you will get cheaper when the incoming supply is being touched.....

Archived