BANGKOK 25 March 2019 20:37
webfact

Decapitated head in river likely from suicide case

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I would say so but its plausible, they see her jumping in the river on CCTV. That kinda makes it a far more likely story. Without it i would doubt the whole story.

Alternatively she tried to kill herself, survived and got murdered (find that less likely)

The suicide seem quite obvious from the CCTV, but what i question is that a propeller blade somehow cut of the head. But then, what else could have made such a cut? We will probably never now.

There is a forensic museum at Siriraj hospital. Among other very gruesome things, there are bodies from people who died from propeller blade cuts. Didn't fell very well after that visit..

• Like 1

A lot of decapitated bodies found here~isn't it a lot of unnecessary gory work removing a head?  lots of jumping to your death as well.  Very messy nasty stuff

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:08 PM, webfact said:

Decapitated head in river

How can a head be decapitated?

I wonder...how can a head be decapitated?  Why does all this matter?  What are we going to do about it beyond useless comments? Perhaps if we talk about it enough, we may solve the crime or reincarnate the soul...hey, even better yet, the head will reattach itself - LOL

8 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I love a good laugh in the morning, this provided it today. 

Not the death of the girl, obviously, that is very sad, but the idea that she committed suicide.  Sorry if that was misunderstood. 

4 hours ago, chrisinth said:

If the body was beheaded by an engine prop, there would be a lot of secondary wounds visible on the remains.

Prop blades will cut every rotation; it would be impossible for the blades to cleanly sever a head without leaving other cuts.

And that's meaby why police could confirm the head was cut off of a boat 

So meny tv in here only think of conspiracy or make fun of stories as this 

This is the most clear case of suicide we had read for a very long time and still some people don't believe this 

Probably same people there don't believe we have been on the moon or 9/11 was a conspiracy from the government 

Wake up Sherlock Holmes 

<Grammar nazi alert>

You do not get a

"Decapitated head"

You get a decapitated body.

Decapitation is the removal of the head (beheadining) from the body. So you don't get the head copped off of a head.

</Grammar nazi alert>

😉

16 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Not the death of the girl, obviously, that is very sad, but the idea that she committed suicide.  Sorry if that was misunderstood. 

So the CCTV footage of her committing suicide isn't enough for you. 

But yeah, isn't the whole thing a laugh.