BANGKOK 27 March 2019 05:53
Kidbooo

Meeting With an Immigration Heads

Since advisory groups exist to help people sort out problems it would be counter productive for them to help solve the problems. Kind of like asking the hangman to help abolish capital punishment. 

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The orders in English and Thai are posted for download here.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/981135-laws-regulations-police-orders-etc/

I wasn't asking for the order. I was pointing out too the OP that what is required is contained in it.

Thanks for posting the links though as at least the OP can now read it. 🙂

8 hours ago, Kidbooo said:

Hello everyone,

I suggest that moderators/owners of ThaiVisa arrange a meeting with the heads of Immigration and find out exactly what mobdro.bio/ Lucky Patcher Kodi is needed for the retirees. This seems to be where most of the affected retirees hang out. Luckily, I won't be needing a visa in a year or so but have lots of older friends worrying about this. So how about it UbonJoe and co.???

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

ThaiVisa management has tried to contact immigration to set up an interview with immigration but got no response.

Remember Joe... Good guys out, bad guys in...

And, we can't be bothered to answer your calls or even clearly explain in English the rules we're supposedly enforcing.

I guess that means BJ only answers his much publicized phone number if it's going to result in an opportunity for him to star in a press conference somewhere.

• Like 1

Troll posts and several replies to them have been removed.