BANGKOK 20 April 2019 17:15
ivor bigun

After Brexit will the pound rise?

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund ,the largest in the world,has put more of their funds into Britain as the believe that Britain will do well outside the EU. Well if they are confident so am i ,

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

the fund lost money in 2018 🤣  

16 minutes ago, bomber said:

your looking at the UK through these,its currency is well down and the FTSE is only just above 1999 levels,companies are leaving and growth is poor,brexit will make things even worse.

I thought only India, China and Vietnam made stuff these days.

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

the fund lost money in 2018 🤣  

A lot of funds lost money in 2018. 

Most are up in 2019

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bomber said:

Blame germany 😂

So where do you have your money invested? 

2 hours ago, Speedhump said:

Don't you understand the UK is a huge export market for EU countries. So how do they benefit from a tit-for-tat tariff war? So why would they? 🙄

War? What war? Just WTO rules.

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So where do you have your money invested? 

property/cash but my pension fund i wouldnt know where its invested and never really bothered to look at the pie chart in the 30 years ive had the pension.

8 minutes ago, bomber said:

property/cash but my pension fund i wouldnt know where its invested and never really bothered to look at the pie chart in the 30 years ive had the pension.

That's what I thought. 

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's what I thought. 

what thought was that?

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

what thought was that?

That your money was invested in:

"property/cash but my pension fund i wouldnt know where its invested and never really bothered to look at the pie chart in the 30 years ive had the pension."

Particularly the part about you not knowing.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

That your money was invested in:

"property/cash but my pension fund i wouldnt know where its invested and never really bothered to look at the pie chart in the 30 years ive had the pension."

Particularly the part about you not knowing.

its managed by prudential i took the pension out in 1988 aged 20 its done very well since then and i will collect it in 5 years time when iam 55,my 3 properties (all paid for several years ago) i will sell when i leave the UK in the next 6-18 months,go on then tell me where i went wrong 😁

19 minutes ago, bomber said:

its managed by prudential i took the pension out in 1988 aged 20 its done very well since then and i will collect it in 5 years time when iam 55,my 3 properties (all paid for several years ago) i will sell when i leave the UK in the next 6-18 months,go on then tell me where i went wrong 😁

I took mine out in 1980 when I was 10 and I will collect it next year when I'm 50. My 6 proporties (all paid for many years ago) that net me many thousands of dollars every month I hope to leave to my children. I I left the US 18 years ago.

You seem like you're doing fine, carry on.

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I took mine out in 1980 when I was 10 and I will collect it next year when I'm 50. My 6 proporties (all paid for many years ago) that net me many thousands of dollars every month I hope to leave to my children. I I left the US 18 years ago.

You seem like you're doing fine, carry on.

great,did the norweign fund help if so great,ivorbigun will repeat the rewards of his iam sure

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

great,did the norweign fund help if so great,ivorbigun will repeat the rewards of his iam sure

Like you, I know nothing about the Norwegian fund, why?