After Brexit will the pound rise?

ivor bigun

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

That's exactly what's been happening. 

£ dived again via superrich but I'm not fretting I think it will hit 42.5 within the next 2 week's but I'm willing to listen to any sound minded reasons why I should wait for 45 and an ETA?

brexit is stopped you will get your 45,brexit goes ahead you will get 37-38 or possibly worse,dont go believing the dreamers that it will rise to 45 after a few months,

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2019 at 6:16 PM, bomber said:

I remember that talk after the vote when it dropped to 44-45 the brexiteers all said it would be 50 before xmas.ha ha it dropped to 40 how wrong they were ha ha

Ha ha. I didn't see anyone say that. You must have been on too many night raids. 

21 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Ha ha. I didn't see anyone say that. You must have been on too many night raids. 

believe me there were plenty on another forum they soon disappeared though,not as many on though.now the talk of a few on here is after 3 months everything will be great,hahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, bomber said:

believe me there were plenty on another forum they soon disappeared though,not as many on though.now the talk of a few on here is after 3 months everything will be great,hahahahahahahaha

I didn't see anyone say that either. Incredible!

23 hours ago, nauseus said:

Well I do check around. OK then, name it with post numbers. 

Secrets   post numbers i wouldnt know as i am banned..they dont like negative talk on there but they love to dream,calling a bar girl a whore on that site and the toys are out the pram

Archived