PM joins those hitting back at Pheu Thai party in defence of the military

webfact

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Based on past performance, if in government, any cuts to military spending are more likely to be scammed off rather than used for the benefit of the people.

True but at least there are opposition parties in Parliament to expose any legit corruption and people can get to the street and protest. Ultimately, the people can use the ballot box to demonstrate their angst. 

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Maybe - but without the tremendous help from the Army and other services in 2011 it would have much much worse as the corrupt Shin sham government showed how inept they were at everything other than trying to scam money.

See you've still got that military wool covering your eyes. Thought you'd've managed to remove during the four or so years since the coup. There're none so blind as those that cannot see.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

To be fair, Pheu Thai usually want to starve any agency or organization of funds if they can't bribe them over to their side.

Based on past performance, if in government, any cuts to military spending are more likely to be scammed off rather than used for the benefit of the people.

Just another post showing your hatred for all things Shin.

Still, those Democrats, Yellow Shirts, and pre Mr T governments and previous Army coup leaders did such a better job..............

Soooooooooo much cleaner.

Soooooooooooo much less corrupt.....

7 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Maybe - but without the tremendous help from the Army and other services in 2011 it would have much much worse as the corrupt Shin sham government showed how inept they were at everything other than trying to scam money.

Do you not realise all was paid and planned by the army to create opportunity for the coup, they staged suthep and the protests and paid for the squatters in silom, They even supplied captured good to them to sell in streets to keep them there and get more people to the area, Police had set a clearup deadline but they got paid off, the mini van with gunmen was staged too I heard about that couple hours before heard shooting .

I mean fancy having Suthep protesting against corruption! the guy is one of THE most corrupt politicians in the game and should of sent alarm bells ringing and if you understand thai language you would know how vile that scum of a man is ...

Buck Banana is a bigger thief and liar than mr T, he didn't want a coup yet changed his mind in under 24hrs, didn't want stay in power or be PM yet been in power and know running for PM with lot of pre election effort to make sure this long made plan works.

He also has incredible unexplained wealth as do most of his close buddies !

The guy is a total scumbag ... I not big fan of mr T but the deal was fairer than you going get with these guys, The watch scandel and Rajabhakti Park scandals and coverups show true motives and contempt for every average working man woman and child in the country .

9 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yeah, around Isaan.

Then we can have our own country and finally never have to listen to BKK, nor it's politicians ever again.

The Democratic Republic of Thai-Lao.

I like it.

Got a certain ring to it.

But beggar all money.

9 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yeah, around Isaan.

Then we can have our own country and finally never have to listen to BKK, nor it's politicians ever again.

The Democratic Republic of Thai-Lao.

I like it.

Got a certain ring to it.

Careful with that red and white flag, or you'll be off for attitude adjustment soon.

He does it again, holding people accountable, yet he himself is above such earthly measures. He belongs in jail, nothing more and nothing less.

All the reason he mentions are not core duties of the military, neither is running this country..

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Archived