No one in Europe would oppose extension to Brexit talks - Juncker

webfact

But the British people were deceived...…

lied to about many things, promised money for NHS, allowed the press to make up stories about Europe making us suffer by their laws, carried out unlawful political agendas by spending over the amount of money they were allowed to on their leave Europe campaigns  etc etc.

The British people were not given the truth, facts or told about the real consequences financially about leaving.

And look a the David there... smug guy is not even living in the UK now... same as many of the leave Europe people... and one of the riches men in uk…. rats deserting a sinking ship!!!
Jak2002003

I am interested to know why you felt deceived about what you voted for?

How soon after the referendum did you realise that you personally, had been deceived?

Why do you not respect differing points of view of the majority of the voters?

I am one many who having carried out our own research was not deceived!

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/19/2019 at 4:11 AM, welovesundaysatspace said:

That’s what brexiteers make up. Nothing of that was mentioned on the ballot paper. It only said to leave the EU, nothing about CU, SM, ECJ, hard or soft Brexit, BRINO and all the other nonsense Brexiters make up these days.

So you don’t know what it said on the ballet paper.

Listen to this man,he will fully explain it to you.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, George36 said:

I am an American and we have our own set of problems.  I have been reading about Brexit while I am in Pattaya and have down time.  I have a question that I would like to ask please.

Is one of the main problems in the Brexit agreement the possible new wall between Ireland and Northern Island?  How is that to be solved?  No wall never?  Wall with custom checkpoints?  Wall starts new violence?  I don’t see a way out.

Would appreciate thoughts from those in the know.  I feel for everyone involved.  It is so confusing and everything seems so complicated and looks like it will end in hurt for many.  Thanks.

The P.M of the R.I has stated categorically that they will not erect a wall. And why should they,as the vast majority of their trade is with the U.K.

Likewise the P.M of the U.K . Has also stated that the U.K will not impose a border,of any sort.

That just leaves the unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels. Perhaps they will order the R.I to actually build a dividing wall. Though I Don’t think that will go down well on both sides of the boarder. However it will enable the E.u to cause trouble.

20 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

“unelected” — and then Brexiteers complain when people state they’re uneducated...

Think twice before you go to print. Especially as you do not respect the Democratic decision of the British people to vacate the hated E.u.

39 minutes ago, nontabury said:

The P.M of the R.I has stated categorically that they will not erect a wall. And why should they,as the vast majority of their trade is with the U.K.

Likewise the P.M of the U.K . Has also stated that the U.K will not impose a border,of any sort.

That just leaves the unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels. Perhaps they will order the R.I to actually build a dividing wall. Though I Don’t think that will go down well on both sides of the boarder. However it will enable the E.u to cause trouble.

Your rants about the EU get more and more ridiculous. Why would be EU be interested in stirring up trouble there? Oh wait, I just blame the EU for the mess the UK got itself in.......,,

19 minutes ago, damascase said:

Your rants about the EU get more and more ridiculous. Why would be EU be interested in stirring up trouble there? Oh wait, I just blame the EU for the mess the UK got itself in.......,,

So you're in agreement that the EU won't stir up trouble by putting up any kind of border infrastructure in Ireland.  And we already know the Irish won't and the UK won't. 

In other words, deal or no deal there will be no border. 

7 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

So you're in agreement that the EU won't stir up trouble by putting up any kind of border infrastructure in Ireland.  And we already know the Irish won't and the UK won't. 

What i’m saying is that the EU does not want to stir up trouble, it is not an objective as you seem to suggest. The problems are caused by Brexit, not by the EU. 

8 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

I, for one, would not wager significant heaps of satang on that

15 hours ago, nontabury said:

If you need to watch YouTube-videos, I believe you’re the one who doesn’t know what was said on the ballot paper. Hint: You can just read it; it really is only a piece of paper with words on it. สู้ ๆ น่ะ 

14 hours ago, nontabury said:

Think twice before you go to print. Especially as you do not respect the Democratic decision of the British people to vacate the hated E.u.

If Brexiteers can’t read EU legislation (or the vocabulary is above their comprehension skills) then I’m afraid people are rightfully calling them uneducated. Again, YouTube-videos of your favorite neonazi fanatic are not needed, it all exists in written, black on white, even though the average Brexiteer might not be capable of digesting something that requires an attention span of more than a video clip. 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, nontabury said:

Actually he speaks perfect english. Despite that he is still an idiot. What the <deleted> has "working class" to do with "migration inside of the EU" ... if he fears for his job he probably should vote pro EU and not against it, what a moron.

Actually he speaks perfect english. Despite that he is still an idiot. What the has "working class" to do with "migration inside of the EU" ... if he fears for his job he probably should vote pro EU and not against it, what a moron.

Why do you people keep calling non-believers morons? You really don’t understand the UK and how the EU has helped to decimate UK industries.
Maybe his job was lost when undercut by Piotr’s Polski Plumbing Ltd. Thats a migration inside of the EU effect.
In Wakefield it’s unlikely his new Land Rover assembly job went to Slovenia but it could be a myriad of similar situations. Not only people but actual jobs migrate.
The working class have suffered badly due the elite’s obsession with the EU.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If Brexiteers can’t read EU legislation (or the vocabulary is above their comprehension skills) then I’m afraid people are rightfully calling them uneducated. Again, YouTube-videos of your favorite neonazi fanatic are not needed, it all exists in written, black on white, even though the average Brexiteer might not be capable of digesting something that requires an attention span of more than a video clip.

We’ve read it. It’s not good. That’s why we voted Leave.
So the Wakefield chap is a neonazi? Bit dramatic isn’t it? I don’t think you would recognise one if he came up and bit you on the bum. Poor snowflake - putting nasty labels on people who don’t agreed with you. Should Question Time have no-platformed him for you?

37 minutes ago, Loiner said:

We’ve read it.

Apparently not. Maybe you read it but didn’t understand the words. Like I said. People used to simple messages on a bus or from Pat Piss’ YouTube-clips probably have issues grasping contents that has more than three words. 

It’s not good. That’s why we voted Leave.

Applause. 

So the Wakefield chap is a neonazi? Bit dramatic isn’t it? I don’t think you would recognise one if he came up and bit you on the bum. Poor snowflake - putting nasty labels on people who don’t agreed with you. Should Question Time have no-platformed him for you?

If you don’t wanna be labeled a neonazi don’t be one. Simple. Otherwise don’t complain.

If you don’t wanna be labeled a neonazi don’t be one. Simple. Otherwise don’t complain.

Complaining a lot. You have no idea, but if YOU want me to wear the badge then OK. I don’t care and have been called worse. Water off a Duck’s back.

You have epitomised the whole problem of Brexit and so many other issues in the UK. You are probably not an elite but would like follow their politics and act in the same way:
Don’t like working classes? Ignore them.
Don’t like things they believe? Call them morons.
Don’t like their arguments? Label them neonazis.

There’s more of them than you and they’ve all got a vote. Brexit will just be the beginning. We can see the elite’s party political system crumbling this week. They won’t be shut down much longer.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:04 AM, Loiner said:

don’t understand the UK and how the EU has helped to decimate UK industries.
Maybe his job was lost when undercut by Piotr’s Polski Plumbing Ltd. Thats a migration inside of the EU effect.
In Wakefield it’s unlikely his new Land Rover assembly job went to Slovenia but it could be a myriad of similar situations. Not only people but actual jobs migrate.
The working class have suffered badly due the elite’s obsession with the EU.

That is complete nonsense. *ALL* in the EU lost industries. The German coal and steel industry is gone. Car industry is on a level of 10% related to 1955 or so. All that has nothign to do with the EU, I really wonder what mental and comprehension problems people have.

14 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Was it something about Swan Lake?

As usual constant denial of the truth. Just singing la la la la la la.

Then eventually you probably will start believing that people didn't know what they voted for. There were more choices on the ballot paper. People who voted leave were stupid and uneducated. They were all racists and bigots.

Seems to be the trend on here from remainers.

That is complete nonsense. *ALL* in the EU lost industries. The German coal and steel industry is gone. Car industry is on a level of 10% related to 1955 or so. All that has nothign to do with the EU, I really wonder what mental and comprehension problems people have.

Not nonsense at all. The whole EU idea still works against UK industry. Ask the workers who lost their jobs.
We have mental problems and ‘depression’ as we also call the loss of industry. Mainly it’s due the impact of the EU in many aspects of our lives over the past 40+ years.

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

As usual constant denial of the truth. Just singing la la la la la la.

Then eventually you probably will start believing that people didn't know what they voted for. There were more choices on the ballot paper. People who voted leave were stupid and uneducated. They were all racists and bigots.

Seems to be the trend on here from remainers.

No, not all stupid racists and bigots. But that's where they hang out.

5 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

No, not all stupid racists and bigots. But that's where they hang out.

Well done for the usual, shout down people with other opinions, as far less educated and important than those who voted to remain. That is usually the far left mantra when they can't get their own way.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well done for the usual, shout down people with other opinions, as far less educated and important than those who voted to remain. That is usually the far left mantra when they can't get their own way.

You know the Far-Left supports Brexit don't you?

Just now, SheungWan said:

You know the Far-Left supports Brexit don't you?

I know a some people who call themselves far left support Brexit but as for MPs, I can't see that, except Frank Field. My point is that it is the far left who shout at those, often screaming obscenities, calling them racists and bigots and are actually doing the exact same thing, in their actions.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I know a some people who call themselves far left support Brexit but as for MPs, I can't see that, except Frank Field. My point is that it is the far left who shout at those, often screaming obscenities, calling them racists and bigots and are actually doing the exact same thing, in their actions.

Every single Far Left organisation, including those members who have entered the Labour Party. Start with Corbyn and work from there.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well on here and in the papers all brexiteers are far right extremists!

As far as I can see, Brexiteers are called far left/far right/hard brexiteers - depending on the posters' bias!

But those with a different opinion seem to be convinced that brexiteers are all 'far xxx'/ 'hard xxx' something or the other ????.

Archived