Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

As tourist drowns someone steals rescuer's wallet left on Hua Hin beach

Recommended Posts

I don’t think one of these farangs stole it as they don’t have much fabric left to hide a wallet under.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Didn't trust the hotels safety box? But in any case, one has to bring the passport, even to the beach, though risk of getting stolen or ruined.

Not true. You can take a copy or a copy on your phone if you take it with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fruitman said:

Were there no lifeguards on that beach?

There might have been some people watching out for anyone smoking a cigarette - this is their top priority right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ukrules said:

There might have been some people watching out for anyone smoking a cigarette - this is their top priority right now.

... in addition to sex on the beach ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ttrd said:

... in addition to sex on the beach ...

What?

no more cocktails on the beach, as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sumarianson said:

Not true. You can take a copy or a copy on your phone if you take it with you. 

Then you'll get your phone nicked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well ,one doesn't leave anything on the beach no matter where in the world . There are Thieves and opportunists where ever one goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical..... Outside the Siam centre years ago a motorbike was totaled in front of myself and my girlfriend at the time. The pick up driver in true Thai fashion roared off and left the scene of the accident leaving the motorcyclist sprawled out in the middle of the road. It was a real bloody mess, i ran over, had a look at the guy, tried all i could and while i'm doing this my girlfriend in shock had put our weekly shopping down and was just stood there. When it was all cleared up she turned round to pick up the shopping and low and behold it was gone....... What's that about honest Thai taxi drivers again ? I like that fairy tale....... The worse bit was the guy on the bike was carrying nail varnish in boxes, but before he was scraped up every bottle of nail varnish had been nicked by the crowd....... parasites ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, webfact said:

...someone stole his wallet that he had left on the beach.

Scum...🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no lifeguards on beaches in Hua Hin. 

 

Sad that a person died and just as sad that someone saving, it at least trying to save someone else’s life, has their belongings stolen by some petty sneak thief. What a cheap thing to do, I hope he and his family are proud of whatever he got from the wallet!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Well ,one doesn't leave anything on the beach no matter where in the world . There are Thieves and opportunists where ever one goes.

What a stupid comment! So, the guy who went to try to help another fellow human being should do what? Refuse to go and try to help as he had nowhere to put his wallet? I agree that there are thrives all around the world and I have travelled around many countries and seen many things happen but Thailand really is the chances capital of the work and all about me, me, me.

 

inalso once saw a guy having a heart attack in big C, north pattaya, many years ago. He was carrying a soft leather briefcase and as he was falling to the ground, a small crowd of men gathered around him and the briefcase was gone before he’d hit the ground himself. Disgusting behavior to another human being regardless of where we’re from or where we are in the word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I photocopy my passport’s main page and my visa page. Trim it down and it fits in my wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Falcon said:

What a stupid comment! So, the guy who went to try to help another fellow human being should do what? Refuse to go and try to help as he had nowhere to put his wallet? I agree that there are thrives all around the world and I have travelled around many countries and seen many things happen but Thailand really is the chances capital of the work and all about me, me, me.

 

inalso once saw a guy having a heart attack in big C, north pattaya, many years ago. He was carrying a soft leather briefcase and as he was falling to the ground, a small crowd of men gathered around him and the briefcase was gone before he’d hit the ground himself. Disgusting behavior to another human being regardless of where we’re from or where we are in the word.

Stupid comment hey, you're the stupid one to agree for leavings ones shit so some lowlife can run of with it , grow up this is not 1950 when one could do that, shit happens nowadays. Look after oneself first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...