inversion therapy table

mrmazinkle

The issue is whether you can tolerate the inversion. It makes many people dizzy. If you can, these can be helpful.

Suggest you try it out in a gym etc first to be sure you are ok hanging for 30 minutes at a stretch.

There are other types of lumbar traction machines you can get that don't entail being inverted but they do cost more.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Sheryl said:

The issue is whether you can tolerate the inversion. It makes many people dizzy. If you can, these can be helpful.

Suggest you try it out in a gym etc first to be sure you are ok hanging for 30 minutes at a stretch.

There are other types of lumbar traction machines you can get that don't entail being inverted but they do cost more.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thank you Sheryl just an update on this...I don't have any blood pressure problems.I have had what I think is a ruptured disc for approx. 2 yrs with slight sciatica in my right leg...massages helped but standing or walking along way would be painful..so after posting this I bought a spinefit table from Lazada..I have only had it 9 days now..have used it everyday maybe 2o minutes or so and the results seem to be excellent..the sciatica in my leg has almost dissipated and backache is reduced..Im hoping a few more weeks or months will complete the job..I would strongly recommend this treatment but obviously it depends on the problem and general health.Been here a long time and maybe this is the best money ive ever spent here..7200 baht from Lazada..thanks again

Archived