PM Prayut invites people to create model moral communities

webfact

Corruption is immoral, nepotism is immoral, etc., etc., AND... dictatorship is immoral ! What does that make of you, Mr fake PM?

'Moral communities', in military camps, maybe, under command of an Anupong, then ...?

IMHO, the country named Thailand (to serve the nationalistic powergrab by a fascist dictator) has never been a 'democracy', whatever a monument and a lot of blah-blah might pretend, but it never looked as far away from making a chance to become one at last as today...

On 2/19/2019 at 2:14 PM, webfact said:

There are 22,000 moral communities nationwide. They are aimed at fostering love, unity and equality so that people can live happily together.

It would be interesting to see if any of those "moral communities" are located in the Muslim southern provinces where a State of Emergency exists to assure love, unity and equality.

22 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I kind of like his shirt, but checks make me look fatter. Wonder where he has them made.

I have great tailor in BKK

You need thin vertical stripes works wonders 

Downside you can look like a convict

Would this be the same moral communities like Terminal 21 in Pattaya where a security guard removed a disabled persons vehicle in a handicap parking spot, so some HI-SO Elite can park their pretty little car? Thailand has no morality, its a cesspool of Me-First people, who value and respect wealth over morals/decency/modesty/compassion/fairness/etc.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30364506

On 2/19/2019 at 7:37 AM, missoura said:

For years, I have heard don't touch Thai people on the head. But sometimes it is ok. I still get confused...

The exception is for those that fancy themselves as paternalistic despots. They can pretty much get away with anything, including throwing banana skins at reporters or rubbing cameramen's ears in a patronising manner. 

Archived