Honest Plumber - Reasonable Cost

Thomas J

It took me a long time to find wax ring here and was told by many Thai people that they don’t use them they just set the bowl on mud job done . I eventually found wax ring that turned out to be made of some kind of synthetic and was very hard would not compress and toilet would rock changed it for a more expensive one that is almost a gel type of stuff and the flange was never able to find that had to retro fit for that

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 2/20/2019 at 12:54 AM, builder said:

It took me a long time to find wax ring here and was told by many Thai people that they don’t use them they just set the bowl on mud job done . I eventually found wax ring that turned out to be made of some kind of synthetic and was very hard would not compress and toilet would rock changed it for a more expensive one that is almost a gel type of stuff and the flange was never able to find that had to retro fit for that

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

HOMEPRO  sell  the wax  rings they are  about 5-600 baht  I wouldnt use  cement  ever , its a  very easy  job heres  mine. Depending on your ttoilet you can also get push fit  rubber  seals  attached the back of the bog exit  pipe which are triple sealed into the floor  pipe like this 

20130124_103621.jpg

s-l300.jpg

OP I am only posting as you don't appear to have had any recommendations but I am not sure either would go out to Huay Yai - the first one more likely.

The first guy does not speak any English and is very expensive but found him very good -

Toom - 0813993630

This guy was recced by another poster on another board but I think is more Central Pattaya based - 

Boo - 0861407595

On 2/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, chickenslegs said:

I got it, but I guess a lot of people divvin't.

I don't get it   maybe you have to be a "Geordie"  to understand it ?  are there loads of Geordie's in Huay Yai area ?

maybe a Geordie slang word  ???

"howay man put the sneck on the netty door"

Archived