Advice on buying camera

dario77

Hi Sirs,

looking for some advice on what camera to buy in 15,000 - 25,000 price . I need the camera to be able to shot nice Bokeh photos .I had a look at the Panasonic Lumix lx10 in it look pretty good but had no view finder and I know nothing about cameras .Any recommendation would be appreciated .

Bought a Olympus E-PL6 about 5 years ago

4/3 format, came with wide angle and telefoto lenses

Been great - takes excellent fotos. And due to the format the physical camera itself is small

I am the same as you - limited knowledge - but a search and many reviews led me to this one.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Dont be too concerned about having a zoom , because you can zoom into the photos taken and enlarge them by cropping 

Pay no attention to this advice.  A zoom lens is optically magnifying your image so what gets recorded on the sensor is more detail, but cropping is the same as a "digital zoom" and, while making the bit you're interested in appear larger, its only taking a closer look and the details will be no better.  Try looking at the buying guides at dpreview.com - it's the most useful resource for choosing a camera there is:

1262286428_IMG_20190219_182158(1).thumb.jpg.baa1d965f3abeb3dc9ab41b56390dec7.jpg

By the way, bokeh is entirely down to the lens and kit lenses are not usually so great in that department.  If you are in Chiang Mai, visit Photobug who will give you good advice.

I would suggest you look for a camera kit that has removable/interchangeable lenses.. They usually come with a zoom lense standard for everyday shooting... but then you can buy what is called a prime lense... these have no zoom capabilities but you can get one with a lower f stop which will give you more picture depth and bokeh option...

Check out this Fuji XT100... and add a 28 or 35mm prime lens...

https://youtu.be/kZxWekIPPWM

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/fujifilm-x-t100-lens-15-45-mm-i244753800-s376522586.html?

Also Check out Facebook groups where people sell some nice kits for big discounts from new price...

Archived