Warning: silly Q from newbie user re unlocking

WonnabeBiker

Howdy,

I have 2 Iphone 5s and an Ipad. Only the Ip5 with the SIM lock is linked to the Icloud, like the Ipad.

The other Iphone 5 was bought in Vietnam during the last holidays. I urged my Vietnamese friend who bought it for me to please ask the seller to "sign out" of his Icloud.

Well, I have managed to sign out myself, but Apple won't let me sign in.

Some unlock message appeared.

TBH, this is becoming annoying (including my own ignorance and stupidity). Not being able to use an Iphone with the Icloud and 

having vital stuff still coming up in $^^%$%ER%ing Vietnamese (despite setting it to ENLISH) is sullying the otherwise good experience.

A Google search brought up a website, but the Iphone now won't let me enter the ending org - turning it into something else "Vietnamese".

Thanks for reading. 

Just take it to a savvy phone guy here and they may be able to sort it for you. However, if it was me, I would ditch it in the sea and  get a new one from a reputable dealer. Have you any idea what security/data surfing software is already on the phone and how secure your information/data is going to be? 

never ceases to amaze me why people buy an iphone from some weird source, especially a second hand one and then wonder why they don't work. 

Archived