Auto insurance

Duaned

You can go online and Check Mr. Prakan - insurance comparison service you can choose from different companies and you can see online what is covered.

I insured my motorbike with them online - took pictures of the bike sent them through Line - paid and they sent me the contract online - had insurance the same day and received the hard copy 2 weeks later in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

And to add to the list of online brokers with good English support - www.gluaygluay.com

There's a Western owned broker somewhere. They used to have an office at Mee Chok. I used them once, but they weren't any more helpful or cheaper than the online brokers.

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Install a dash cam if you have not already...save 10% on insurance...and could save a ton of money if involved in an accident.

Unless you have a technical issue, have an accident and insurance refuse to pay out because it wasn't being used. Or you you're driving at 95kph on the highway, someone pulls out Infront of you causing an accident, but you are then found at fault because the dash cam shows you were 5kph over the limit.

I'd rather not.

1 minute ago, naboo said:

Unless you have a technical issue, have an accident and insurance refuse to pay out because it wasn't being used. Or you you're driving at 95kph on the highway, someone pulls out Infront of you causing an accident, but you are then found at fault because the dash cam shows you were 5kph over the limit.

I'd rather not.

Well, in my case, as stated by insurance, if the cam is found to be "not working" its just a 1000 baht excess.

So none of your scenarios apply, thankfully.

Archived