Italian tourist seriously injured in goring by bull elephant at private Phang-Nga park

snoop1130

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

When you compared elephants and soi dogs, my mind went off at a tangent. I was just imagining a herd of wild elephants rummaging through rubbish bins in a soi and chasing motorcyclists.

I'm sure if that ever happened a solution to the problem would be found PDQ.

All about money.

Guest Jerry787

elephants shall not be used for entertain tourists, worst no one shall ride them!

fools to the italians who went on elephants ride, fool of the manhunt, worst for TOT and Authorities who keep allowing Elephant Rides.

Elephant belong to the forest, there shall be left freed to roam peacefully and if humans wish to see them from a safe watch spot far from them in order not to disturb their life.

1 minute ago, Jerry787 said:

elephants shall not be used for entertain tourists, worst no one shall ride them!

fools to the italians who went on elephants ride, fool of the manhunt, worst for TOT and Authorities who keep allowing Elephant Rides.

Elephant belong to the forest, there shall be left freed to roam peacefully and if humans wish to see them from a safe watch spot far from them in order not to disturb their life.

Err, TOT? I assume you meant TAT, unless of course there was some reference to a trunk call?

Archived