Successful IT related business

A1Str8

I wanted to share my joy with the good folks on TV.
I have been working on building up an IT and computer related business, which i wont advertise here for obvious reasons. 

It required quite a bit of marketing, online ads, optimization etc, to get it off the ground. As fate has it, i bumped into a few scammers etc in the process of creating it, but persevered anyhow.
I even had to restart it from scratch once due to some difficulties, but continued. Eventually it succeded and after so much trouble, i thought i would share, so that it might benefit you, what seemed to work, a company i have found that actually delivered: https://r1m8tos.wixsite.com/digitaltechnologies

Good day:)

Lol. As they say in Hollywood, bad actors act. Good actors are. That translates to business as well. If you are not good, not professional, you will need to do your very best to at least look the part. If you are, then there is nothing to mumble about.
Little newbie know nothing chimes in, and tries to suggest that it looks spam, scam etc. In actuality, it looks none of those. Then other would like to add their little two cents as well. Comparing Wix to Bernie. LMFAO.
Never mind the wix footer on top.  others build businesses that succeed regardless of little ads on top of the site. Never mind the fact either, that Wix happens to be a global giant, when it comes to website building. It needs so much work, it already generates more than your salary.
But my bad:) Why would i try to discuss business with people here.
And besides which, please dont be soo harsh:) Everytime you judge something or someone, it is your pain that is speaking. Otherwise you could just pass it without saying anything.
Why are you so mean to someone, who makes more money than you do? Does it make you feel bad or what?
I simply made a post. You dont like it, fine. Keep it moving, big boy.
If you have nothing nice to say, then you know..dont say anything, or else, you will just make fun of yourself.

12 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

If you have nothing nice to say, then you know..dont say anything, or else, you will just make fun of yourself

Sounds like you can't take criticism. Sure there can be bad criticism but there's also constructive cricism. Only saying nice things wont improve anything. That's low asking for the Google Play store to only ever allow 5 star reviews.

Instead you insult others and claim you make more money than them which has nothing to do with anything.

Look, I think it's very valid to point out that a company that offers SEO and webdesign but utterly fails to have a website that adheres to even simple SEO guidelines or has at least a minimum of professionalism in its own website let alone being built by itself instead of using a website builder that only people use who can't do web design...

Could as well be just a troll ????

If you make so much money, imagine how much it would be if you spend it on someone that can knock out something better looking than what someone can knock out on Wordpress in 10 minutes.

And thanks for confirming you are advertising your own site, not 'a company you found', so please spend a little bit of your huge income on paid advertising, to keep things clean.

Its a shame you have taken things so badly and chose to insult those trying to help you.

You said "if you are not good, not professional, you will need to do your very best to at least look the part."

well, you dont, and it doesnt look professional at all ! It looks like someone just discovering how to build a website and playing with new toys like the highlighter pen.

You said "Never mind the wix footer on top "

Well a "footer" is supposed to be just that, so saying its on top and never mind makes you look silly and proves you dont know what you are doing or are very new to it. 

You dont have your own domain, you dont use a company name in that domain, you dont build the website you use a wix sitebuilder, which is like lego ! Then claim to be a proffesional ? 

Thats like just learning to play with a Lego set and claiming to be a Builder of shopping malls.

None of the links work on your site, the images are not optimised, its 4mb which is huge for a splash page, the Google score is well below average, other tests it barely makes a grade D and thats not my score its industry standard tests. I could go on but thete is clearly no point. 

If you cant handle truthful constructive feedback dont ask the question. To insult people in that way shows a lack of maturity and professionalism.

I get it that you are proud of what you achieved but you are far far away from being even slightly "professional" or claiming to know web design or SEO. 

Perhaps its all just an advert and you pass work to others that can do it, like drop shipping. But based on the presentation, E for effort and you are no "magician" as stated, unless that refers to it all being an illusion ! 

Best of luck with your venture.

Now you can throw your toys out of the pram ! and hurl insults back.

nothing wrong with a wix based site at all, but the point remains, a gmail account, lack of domain and horrific font choices and copy dont inspire confidence.

if the service worked for you great, but for design services the website is much like the resume and shopfront in one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 6:35 PM, eisfeld said:

Sounds like you can't take criticism. Sure there can be bad criticism but there's also constructive cricism. Only saying nice things wont improve anything. That's low asking for the Google Play store to only ever allow 5 star reviews.

Instead you insult others and claim you make more money than them which has nothing to do with anything.

Look, I think it's very valid to point out that a company that offers SEO and webdesign but utterly fails to have a website that adheres to even simple SEO guidelines or has at least a minimum of professionalism in its own website let alone being built by itself instead of using a website builder that only people use who can't do web design...

Could as well be just a troll ????

Love criticism. Helps me get even better. But none of these was that. Just some kids blurping nonsense in the comments, which noone asked for .I posted something. Then got negative nancies talking trash. then u say, i unsult others. lol at that. didnt insult anyone. the site didnt fail to do anything. it serves the purpose it was created to serve. plus wix isnt used by people who cant build a site. if u dont know what u are talking about then dont talk. thank you

On 2/19/2019 at 7:12 PM, Jan Dietz said:

If you make so much money, imagine how much it would be if you spend it on someone that can knock out something better looking than what someone can knock out on Wordpress in 10 minutes.

And thanks for confirming you are advertising your own site, not 'a company you found', so please spend a little bit of your huge income on paid advertising, to keep things clean.

Thanks for the advice. But not necessary to spend on it. And nobody said i advertised my own site.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:18 PM, Black Ops said:

Its a shame you have taken things so badly and chose to insult those trying to help you.

You said "if you are not good, not professional, you will need to do your very best to at least look the part."

well, you dont, and it doesnt look professional at all ! It looks like someone just discovering how to build a website and playing with new toys like the highlighter pen.

You said "Never mind the wix footer on top "

Well a "footer" is supposed to be just that, so saying its on top and never mind makes you look silly and proves you dont know what you are doing or are very new to it. 

You dont have your own domain, you dont use a company name in that domain, you dont build the website you use a wix sitebuilder, which is like lego ! Then claim to be a proffesional ? 

Thats like just learning to play with a Lego set and claiming to be a Builder of shopping malls.

None of the links work on your site, the images are not optimised, its 4mb which is huge for a splash page, the Google score is well below average, other tests it barely makes a grade D and thats not my score its industry standard tests. I could go on but thete is clearly no point. 

If you cant handle truthful constructive feedback dont ask the question. To insult people in that way shows a lack of maturity and professionalism.

I get it that you are proud of what you achieved but you are far far away from being even slightly "professional" or claiming to know web design or SEO. 

Perhaps its all just an advert and you pass work to others that can do it, like drop shipping. But based on the presentation, E for effort and you are no "magician" as stated, unless that refers to it all being an illusion ! 

Best of luck with your venture.

Now you can throw your toys out of the pram ! and hurl insults back.

I mentioned before, i luv criticism. Makes me even better. But none of this was constructive criticism. Just useless sh...., noone asked for.
Dont get lost in the details, wix footer, images, blahblah. The site was created for a specific purpose, it fulfills it and thats that.

59 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

I mentioned before, i luv criticism. Makes me even better. But none of this was constructive criticism. Just useless sh...., noone asked for.
Dont get lost in the details, wix footer, images, blahblah. The site was created for a specific purpose, it fulfills it and thats that.

I'm confused. What is the specific purpose for which it was created and why have you posted it here?

3 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Then got negative nancies talking trash. then u say, i unsult others. lol at that. didnt insult anyone

You just insulted others in the sentence right before you claim you didn't insult anyone! lol at that.

Other quotes from you:

Little newbie know nothing

Said mr junk

Are you claiming those are not insults?

3 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

plus wix isnt used by people who cant build a site. if u dont know what u are talking about then dont talk. thank you

Sure, what's the purpose of Wix, why was it created? To let people create websites without needing to program one.

And if it makes so much money then why not spend a few bucks on a proper domain name and removing the Wix ad? I'm sure you can tell us a few good reasons for that.

Archived