Can you name all the geographical floor names of the T21 mall in order?

Jingthing

Possibly the stupidest / silliest poll ever?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without looking it up of course.

Top to bottom, or bottom to top. As you like it.

For example (incorrect answer)

Peru

North Macedonia

Fresno

Blackpool

Mongolia

There is no need to post your answers here. Either you know you can or you know you can't. 

But why do I bother? Surely someone (or many) will post the answers here anyway.

It's like herding llamas. 

34 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

I know there is not one that says European Union 

Or Brexit zone; though London is close enough, I suppose.

Apropos to nothing, there ought to be a branch of that pub they have at the Thai airports on the London floor. Something Bentleys. They could sell pie and mash or jellied eels. Maybe a Harry Ramsden chippy too.

No doubt this is a silly poll but it occurred to me yesterday that I did know the geographical sequence, up and down. That is clearly a sign of either going to that mall often or making a conscious effort to memorize them. For me the former.

I would offer T21 mall tours if my visa rules allowed, so, sorry.

No doubt this is a silly poll but it occurred to me yesterday that I did know the geographical sequence, up and down. That is clearly a sign of either going to that mall often or making a conscious effort to memorize them. For me the former.
I would offer T21 mall tours if my visa rules allowed, so, sorry.
Perhaps it will be required to know this sequence when applying for visa extension.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes very easy when you have been there many times like myself.

But a bit confusing  in the beginning. For instance Tokyo Floor in my mind I placed them on one of the lower floors. But they are almost at the top.  

My favorite floor is San Francisco of course, all the best food up there. 

The Japanese foods on the top floors are not in Tokyo, I think top floor's supposed to be Hollywood but are in full view of the Golden Gate bridge, 

some features like the Pisa Tower, eiffel tower spills onto other floors and looks more prominent or some floors than other, but at least in anchors on which escalators things are pretty well, you have the pisa tower end, the eiffel tower in the middle, you'd have to remember floor number still.

some of the lower floors toward the front, Italy where there's canals and London with the lion statue, i can't tell the difference whether they are level 1 or 2, not helped that the H&M spans both floors

Archived