BANGKOK 23 March 2019 19:18
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Passenger strips to boxers and removes his socks for duration of flight

She thought that by getting a seat with extra legroom she had made a wise choice.

But in fact, Lizzie Thompson may have chosen the worst seat on her flight.

She was waiting on the tarmac on an Air France aeroplane when a man on a seat on the opposite side of the aisle decided to get more comfortable. By removing his trousers and socks.

Lizzie summarised her feelings at that point by tweeting: ‘This is going to be a long flight.’

But problems were not over for her and the nightmare seemed to be about to get worse.

Another passenger boarded with a ukulele and she said that boxer-man – whose nationality is not known – asked him to sit next to him to make some music. Lizzie’s reaction: ‘<deleted> is going on?’

Lizzie kept us all updated with the progress saying she alerted the flight attendant who said he’d move her, but she didn’t want to lose the legroom.

When asked if he could get the man to put his trousers back on, she said that the member of cabin crew simply shrugged.

This was all before the flight set off.

Full article

That's not an extra legroom row. She was kidding herself if she thought it was. She should have taken the offered move.

15 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Having mechanical problems on my original plane I accepted an offer to fly on a Chinese airline.  Large plane packed with Chinese tourists.  When we were handed the small warm cloth to refresh our face and hands...the man next to me dropped his trousers to his feet and proceeded to wash his genitalia...

Never again!

Ha ha