Rattled military resorts to ‘hate’ strategy

webfact

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

You can throw the same comment at many voting blocks in many countries, the make America great followers just one example.

By the way there's no need to go on and on with Thai bashing. 

1. I live in Thailand, and this is a forum about Thailand. 

2. Many countries have problems, and many also openly acknowledge and discuss them, unlike Thais. 

3. I will criticize anything I think is worthy, and there is plenty, with more everyday. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments by so called ADULTS remind me of Kindergarten where children if not getting their own way resort to name calling and throwing tantrums .

he should be immediately and officially warned any more outbursts, he will be replaced, warning should be by HM. 

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

But what is still in the picture is that the previous 'democratically elected' (not true) government was massively / criminally derelict, laugh in the face of the poor unpaid farmers, tried to drain the depositors funds out a bank, had no hesitation to try illegal moves, vote at 3 am in the morning to give their convicted criminal fled paymaster amnesty,  massively reduce the resources for anti-corruption activities, get approval for 3 Trillion Baht trough with no fixed details of how it could be used, and reduce / delete the checks and balances, etc., so that could never be voted out of power. 

Now away your go with the junta lover comments, instead of logical argument. 

And yet, even with all that, the majority still felt they were the best choice to govern them.. 

Which tells you a lot about the quality of the governance of everyone prior to to PTP /Tacky etc.. No one had ever done anything for the majority.. 70% of the tax take spent on bangkok with 16% of the population, etc etc etc.  

All that 'they sold thier votes' 'it wasnt really democratic' well they won 5 in a row, and would win this one if it was democratic. 

The more pushback against this corrupt, megalomaniacal, out of control, incompetent, fear mongering, hapless army, the better. The people need to stand up, take a position, and make it known. Someone needs to wrestle the PM position away from the army, then figure out a way to re-write the constitution, to get rid of the 250 stooge senators. Let us hope this can happen. It could be a bruiser of a battle, but a fight worth the price of freedom from tyranny. 

8 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

And yet, even with all that, the majority still felt they were the best choice to govern them.. 

Which tells you a lot about the quality of the governance of everyone prior to to PTP /Tacky etc.. No one had ever done anything for the majority.. 70% of the tax take spent on bangkok with 16% of the population, etc etc etc.  

All that 'they sold thier votes' 'it wasnt really democratic' well they won 5 in a row, and would win this one if it was democratic. 

I don't buy 90% of all of that, and it's all been discussed before.

Quite true that no party for decades had given any attention to the upcountry farmers (disgraceful) and along comes the paymaster, sees (an obvious) strategy, tell them he loves them and he'll make all of them rich etc etc, and they won 5 in a row and we still have many millions of poor farmers, many millions still barely surviving, still and outrageous inhuman gap in incomes. But of course his red gangs (who still today have no real policies and detailed actions with goals to lift the poor in a viable and sustainable way, with clearly noticeable improvement still beating the same song, he'll be back and make you all rich.

Bye. 

so that nobody can sneak up to the borders and use the internet connections from neighbouring countries.

No problem for me - I just use my amateur radio, shortwave email connection into India or Australia.

Slow internet but very reliable ????

37 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I don't buy 90% of all of that, and it's all been discussed before.

Quite true that no party for decades had given any attention to the upcountry farmers (disgraceful) and along comes the paymaster, sees (an obvious) strategy, tell them he loves them and he'll make all of them rich etc etc, and they won 5 in a row and we still have many millions of poor farmers, many millions still barely surviving, still and outrageous inhuman gap in incomes. But of course his red gangs (who still today have no real policies and detailed actions with goals to lift the poor in a viable and sustainable way, with clearly noticeable improvement still beating the same song, he'll be back and make you all rich.

Bye. 

Except they did tho.. They came in with healthcare (which Junta is still trying poking around to undo).. infrastructure, roads, water, electric.. They created the OTOP schemes..  They had the 1 million per village development funds.. Etc etc etc.. After decades of being ignored they got all that in one election cycle and thats 'doing nothing' ?? The economic development that came from some small investments in the province powered 6 and 7% growth !! It paid back the IMF loans which were forcast to take a generation in a few years.. It was not only fairer it was massively good economically. 

One basic simple fact is Bangkok is fundamentally unwilling to share the countries tax review equally. Based on population / budget bangkok gets 400% the spending on education per person as Isaan does.. Bangkok gets 16x the spending that Isaan does in healthcare.. As soon as someone came along and just tried to balance the scales a fraction that was too much, it 'threatened the highest institutions' (because so much of what was done in basic social development was done in thier name) and along comes coup 1. 

Saying we need actual dictators, to prevent someone the people kept electing as he might get too powerful, is classic doublethink. 

10 hours ago, boonrawdcnx said:

Wonder who that “burden to the country” really is - pathetic little men in green come to mind - useless time and money wasters stuck in the last century.

Every “war” they fought in the last few decades was against their own unarmed civilians.

Then was Baan Rom Klao where they got their arse kicked by Laotian Soldiers in Flip Flops.

They told the Thai people they fought for the country - when it was in reality for lucrative logging concessions destroying entire forests!

Good thing is that time is on the side of the young generation who vote for Thanathorn and Future Forward.

Soon all these disgusting, backward, primitive thieves - who pretend they are protecting the country - while they are filling their deep pockets will all be dead.

And only then this country can start building a professional army under the command of a civilian elected government.

I mean the man has no shame at all - I am sure his father saved the billions his wife and mistress where fighting about - after he did the country a great favor and died - from his salary!

And this little wonnabe soldier wants to sing about a “burden to the country”.

The fact that a country in the 21st century has “army radio stations” in itself shows the sad state Thailand is in.

These fascist cowards who have never fought in a war other than against their own people but decorate themselves with a chest full of medals are nothing than “a burden to the country” so sing on chief - and look into a mirror while you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Take a look at future forward manifesto not much in there about poor people

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The more pushback against this corrupt, megalomaniacal, out of control, incompetent, fear mongering, hapless army, the better. The people need to stand up, take a position, and make it known. Someone needs to wrestle the PM position away from the army, then figure out a way to re-write the constitution, to get rid of the 250 stooge senators. Let us hope this can happen. It could be a bruiser of a battle, but a fight worth the price of freedom from tyranny. 

Add removing about 90 percent of the Military Generals collecting paychecks for being nothing more than pompous parasites on the taxpayers.

Archived