Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

you forgot the incubation time and the postpartum time, unless she's part of the domestic Pig family that requires a minimum of 112 and a maximum of 115 days of pregnancy (the average is 113 days) 555

Ok, I'll spell it out for you.

15 years old and gets pregnant, 15+40 weeks gives birth, 6 weeks later gets pregnant. We're at 46 weeks njow, so 16 minus 6 weeks. 40 weeks later number 2 comes out, we're at 16 + 34 weeks now and have 2 kids. 6 weeks later pregnant, 16 + 40 weeks, 40 weeks later gives birth, so at 17 + 28 weeks we have 3 kids already. 6 weeks later pregnant, 40 weeks later gives birth, so 18 + 22 we have 4 kids, and 6 weeks later number 5 has been made.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Ok, I'll spell it out for you.

15 years old and gets pregnant, 15+40 weeks gives birth, 6 weeks later gets pregnant. We're at 46 weeks njow, so 16 minus 6 weeks. 40 weeks later number 2 comes out, we're at 16 + 34 weeks now and have 2 kids. 6 weeks later pregnant, 16 + 40 weeks, 40 weeks later gives birth, so at 17 + 28 weeks we have 3 kids already. 6 weeks later pregnant, 40 weeks later gives birth, so 18 + 22 we have 4 kids, and 6 weeks later number 5 has been made.

are you trying to make a point on something ?

We read from Briitish MSM that poor Shamima has nothing in Bangladesh and should not be sent there. Another bald lie as it turns out. Her father, Ahmed Ali, lives in Bangladesh, quite a significant reason to be sent there I would say. All this painting her as a poor victim turns my stomach. I feel those that are begging for her to come back to the UK are thinking she will not be living next door to them and their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6738277/Shamima-Begums-father-says-governments-side.html

1 minute ago, TopDeadSenter said:

We read from Briitish MSM that poor Shamima has nothing in Bangladesh and should not be sent there. Another bald lie as it turns out. Her father, Ahmed Ali, lives in Bangladesh, quite a significant reason to be sent there I would say. All this painting her as a poor victim turns my stomach. I feel those that are begging for her to come back to the UK are thinking she will not be living next door to them and their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6738277/Shamima-Begums-father-says-governments-side.html

agree with you and wonder how the ones asking for her return would feel if she was to live next to them or better yet, wonder how they would feel if any of the Manchester victims were their relatives and how she spoke about them....let her rot in hell, she deserves to be where she is

16 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

are you trying to make a point on something ?

Somebody claimed it was not possible to have 3 kids in that timeframe. I corrected, you butted in with a remark about how pigs could do it, and I showed it would be easily possible for humans.

And yes, I'm bored at work on a Sunday.

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Somebody claimed it was not possible to have 3 kids in that timeframe. I corrected, you butted in with a remark about how pigs could do it, and I showed it would be easily possible for humans.

And yes, I'm bored at work on a Sunday.

and the winner is?????

1 minute ago, Opl said:

Cumbersome persons… 

Dutch Husband of British ISIS Bride Says He Wants Couple To Move Home. " Yago Riedijk, the ISIS fighter husband of British-born Shamima Begum, whose British citizenship was revoked last month, told BBC that he would like to take his young family “home” to the Netherlands to start over."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47431249

He has been convicted in the Netherlands already, so 'start over' it will not be.

No idea btw how the stateless wife of a Dutch citizen will be handled.

15 hours ago, stevenl said:

He has been convicted in the Netherlands already, so 'start over' it will not be.

No idea btw how the stateless wife of a Dutch citizen will be handled.

Where did they marry? my thoughts are that if in territories under control of the IS then the marriage documents would not be recognized in Holland, also there is the question of unlawful sex with a minor too..

On 3/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, malagateddy said:

We can take it that they both will have registered their wedding at a Syrian Govt Office.
Bless thememoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Since ISIS considers itself a "State", then I am sure they perform all the functions of any other state, including keeping birth, death, and marriage records.   

6 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

some update on this saga. Now her baby with alleged British citizenship has died. Sad to hear, but hopefully this has drawn a line in the sand and she has no hope to return to Britain now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47500387

Separate these two things.

The death of this baby and the inevitable legal challenge to the Home Secretary’s decision to remove Begum’s British citizenship.

Regardless of where Begum is or what she supports, the Home Secretary and his actions are subject to British law.

The glaringly obvious question he will be asked is ‘what steps did you take to assure yourself Begum had a second citizenship before you signed the order to strip her of her British citizenship?’

Don’t expect a smart answer or indeed an answer that does not see his order overthrown.

Feel free to respond with emotional rants or, if you have one, an argument founded in law. 

IS brides: Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship'

Two more women from the UK who are being held in Syrian camps with their young children have been stripped of their citizenship, a report says.

It comes after the death in a Syrian camp of the baby son of Shamima Begum, who left London to join Islamic State and had her UK citizenship revoked.

The Sunday Times quotes legal sources who name the women as Reema Iqbal and her sister, Zara, from east London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent news indeed

IS brides: Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship'
Two more women from the UK who are being held in Syrian camps with their young children have been stripped of their citizenship, a report says.
It comes after the death in a Syrian camp of the baby son of Shamima Begum, who left London to join Islamic State and had her UK citizenship revoked.
The Sunday Times quotes legal sources who name the women as Reema Iqbal and her sister, Zara, from east London.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 1 month later...

Shamima Begum 'was member of feared Isis morality police' in Syria - The Independent, UK 14/04/19
Prime minister reportedly briefed on claims teenager sewed bombers into suicide vests
Shamima Begum was a member of the Isis morality police, a feared group which enforced the terror organisation’s strict interpretation of Islamic law, according to reports.
The 19-year-old British citizen, who fled her home in Bethnal Green four years ago with two other schoolgirls, has claimed that she was only a “housewife” during her time living with the group in Syria.

Continued https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/shamima-begum-isis-syria-morality-police-suicide-belts-a8869016.html

Archived