Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

4 hours ago, BB1958 said:

I'm afraid it would be easier to get the sun to shine at midnight in London, than it will be to stop this "ISIS poster girl" and her child from returning to the UK.

I served 8 years in the British Royal Navy, at a time when Britain was not ruled by "British Muslims"... 

Britain, it's heritage, it's culture, it's identity and everything that once made us who we are - is gone, seemingly forever. 

As crazy as some may see this - I sometimes wish President Donald Trump was the Prime Minister of Britain. 

Absolute nonsense from start to finish. 

Oh, and I don’t think this fundamentalist terrorist supporter should be allowed back in the U.K.  

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BB1958 said:

As crazy as some may see this - I sometimes wish President Donald Trump was the Prime Minister of Britain. 

Trump in an adversarial parliamentarian government?... lmao.... that would be so funny to watch... 

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

Well in some ways i have to have a soupson of empathy for a teenager who has screwed up their life. We all make some errors when growing up some of which can be brushed off others cannot.

Why did she go and who convinced her it was a good idea would be the people I would be looking for.

She maybe more valuable as a mole, than as an outcast.

Now she has to go and live in a country where she has no experience and may not even speak the language.

On the other hand she could be an example to other teenagers to point out the them regardless of background that they may have some advantages in life that they are not fully aware of and that they should use those advantages to their benefit to get on in the world rather than simply piss their lives away.

I think I may have to reassess my empathy.

Shamima Begum has named her newborn son Jarrah in honour of a barbaric jihadi warlord who “massacred Jews” – at the request of her terrorist husband.

Then again I suppose she could have named him Adolf

25 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

the question is whether she holds another nationality

if not 

then she has to be allowed to return (if she can make it)

and then put on trial

Although that was indeed the question a few days ago , that question has been answered and She held joint UK/Bangladeshi citizenship .

There is a thread about it on Thai Visa

6 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

What source did you use?

There are more than one origines for the name Jarrah.

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

100% British ,yea right ,just because a dog is born in a stable it doesnt make it a horse .And before you call me a racist ,i worked with and amongst Muslims for many years and there are very very very few i would trust ,and the reason is their religion ,it tells them that we are less than they are .

Don’t worry, we won’t call you a racist for denigrating Muslims.... the more correct term would be an islamophobic... so we might call you that.

meanwhile, a teenager is being deprived of citizenship for a decision she made when just 15... I’m not sure that that’s a Great Leap Forward for British democracy, but I do understand their POV.

this issue could be either a PR coup, or a PR disgrace... imo, Britain should attempt to make it a PR coup, by repatriating the girl if, for example, she is willing to speak out against the faction she supported against Britain, in an attempt to educate other possible jihadi brides etc.... which is not to say she should get a free pass.

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

As I pointed out, the majority of terrorists, in the UK, were born in the UK, second and sometimes third generation Brits. What do you advocate, deport all Moslems, British or not? Where would you deport them to? They're 100% British.

In name only. They're Muslim first. I agree you can't deport people born in the UK but some Muslim terrorists weren't born there. They need deporting if they survive and after the appropriate prison sentences have been served..

20 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I only just came across this post, having posted one along similar lines as your first, wherein you expressed the empathy.... which was reasoned.... but then what happened?

With everything you know of jihadis, do you really think that the girl selected the babies name?

4 hours ago, SammyT said:

And you've done your part to stop this by moving to Thailand? Ironic you haven't immigration laws of your own country while relying on the immigration laws of another's. 

Maybe, like myself, he saw the coming of Sharia, blasphemy laws and despicable behaviour by some Muslims and decided it was better to live elsewhere. Whites are in the minority in Birmingham and London and it's basically against the law to criticise Islam. Who wants to live under that?

2 minutes ago, farcanell said:

I only just came across this post, having posted one along similar lines as your first, wherein you expressed the empathy.... which was reasoned.... but then what happened?

With everything you know of jihadis, do you really think that the girl selected the babies name?

I watched an interview with her on the news. Not much contrition there. Seemed to have been happy with her life amongst the Jihadis. Apart from the death of her 2 other children due to starvation and even that was treated with a degree of "ho hum". Didn't criticise IS in any way.

2 minutes ago, farcanell said:

The Mother

5 hours ago, BB1958 said:

That would be unnecessary if we did not allow them in, in the first place

Iv Britain had not invaded their countries at the time, and commited all these atrocities against the native populations ov India, Pakistan, Avghanistan, Bangladesh, to name but a vew, They would never have had a reason to come to the U.K. in the virst place....

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

Biggest mistake was Britain's in allowing their country to be ceded over to inhabitants from cultures that are antithetical to the West.  It is a race to see which country loses its cultural identity first.  Great Britain, France, or the USA.  France took an early lead, with Great Britain going neck in neck, the USA although third is making great strides with caravans from the third world arriving daily. 

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I watched an interview with her on the news. Not much contrition there. Seemed to have been happy with her life amongst the Jihadis. Apart from the death of her 2 other children due to starvation and even that was treated with a degree of "ho hum". Didn't criticise IS in any way.

Oh well... that’s definitely a coffin nail, I suppose. Contrition would be central to repatriation.

2 minutes ago, Bullie said:

Iv Britain had not invaded their countries at the time, and commited all these atrocities against the native populations ov India, Pakistan, Avghanistan, Bangladesh, to name but a vew, They would never have had a reason to come to the U.K. in the virst place....

They would have the same reason, but probably more so. They're economic migrants.

4 hours ago, keemapoot said:

Of course the elephant in the room here is the fact that the UK government does not have to now take responsibility for the decision to allow or prosecute this woman as the US has forced the hand of States to either take their citizens back or let them free.

But the fact remains that the UK granted her citizenship, and now absolves itself from any responsibility if this person gets released and goes and has more Jihadi babies or aids and abets such efforts herself.

I think the elephant in the room is whether the child was born bevore or avter the british passport was taken away vrom her. Iv bevore, it raises interesting legal questions concerning the nationality claims vor the child. Provided it lives, ov course, which it very well may not. Iv I were this little stupid brat I would jump in the Euvraat to meet my maker and take my unlucky ovvspring with me.

4 minutes ago, Bullie said:

I think the elephant in the room is whether the child was born bevore or avter the british passport was taken away vrom her. Iv bevore, it raises interesting legal questions concerning the nationality claims vor the child. Provided it lives, ov course, which it very well may not. Iv I were this little stupid brat I would jump in the Euvraat to meet my maker and take my unlucky ovvspring with me.

It hasn't been born yet.

Edit: It was born at the weekend.

2 hours ago, Oxx said:

That is simply a lie spread by Islamophiles.  It could be done totally legally.

Source:  assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/518120/David_Anderson_QC_-_CITIZENSHIP_REMOVAL__web_.pdf

Um.... your quoted reference is about removing citizenship from non UK born citizens vs the posters assertions about UK born citizens.... so.... not a lie spread by islamophiles

10 minutes ago, Bullie said:

If she had not of invaded Syria , she wouldnt have had her passport revoked

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

A sensible decision by the home office, who would have thought that possible.

Now all she has to do is get Dutch citizenship due to marriage to her Dutch husband and the back door is opened.

This islamic marriage is not, and will never be recognized in the Netherlands. As var as we are concerned she was never married to a Dutch citizen at all.

Archived