Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

The Government must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that this girl's dual nationality let them off the hook of bringing her to justice here.

And we know, from recent experience, how that would probably have gone. . . 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713011/Jihadi-bride-let-Britain-dangerous-daughter-faces-no-terror-charges.html

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This and similar cases all over Europe may be an opportunity for the Community to step in. What about setting up a special tribunal, let us say in Saudi Arabia, and let these individuals be judged according to Sharia Law ? This way Europe can avoid to claim the superiority of its judiciary and avoids to create martyrs. Moreover, given their previous allegiances this will certainly be preferred by the defendants, be acceptable to Muslims everywhere and instructive about Saudi's stand.

20 minutes ago, Spidey said:

They would have the same reason, but probably more so. They're economic migrants.

With either british passports at the time, or on request ov Britain itselv.  Same as we Dutch had with the Surinams, Indonesians, Turks and Maroccan people. Now they multiply, and prever marrying a person vrom the old country.

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Well in some ways i have to have a soupson of empathy for a teenager who has screwed up their life. We all make some errors when growing up some of which can be brushed off others cannot.

Why did she go and who convinced her it was a good idea would be the people I would be looking for.

She maybe more valuable as a mole, than as an outcast.

Now she has to go and live in a country where she has no experience and may not even speak the language.

On the other hand she could be an example to other teenagers to point out the them regardless of background that they may have some advantages in life that they are not fully aware of and that they should use those advantages to their benefit to get on in the world rather than simply piss their lives away.

Sorry but do not agree with your comment.

Making a mistake when your 15 is getting caught by your parents pissed up on cheap wine, not joining ISIS.

She said in her interview she enjoyed her time with ISIS, so Bangladesh should be like winning the lottery then.

You say, " She has to go and live in a country where she has no experience and may not even speak the language". Well she had no problem doing that when she was 15 so at 19 it'll be easy for her.

On a bright note however she wont have any problems like the poor expats in Thailand with yearly visa woes and 90 day reports.

Iv Britain had not invaded their countries at the time, and commited all these atrocities against the native populations ov India, Pakistan, Avghanistan, Bangladesh, to name but a vew, They would never have had a reason to come to the U.K. in the virst place....
Do you not have the F key on your computer keyboard?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

29 minutes ago, telboybk said:

Which parts are nonsense exactly? Like to argue why?

The UK is not ruled by "British Muslims".

British culture has not gone, it's still there. 

The poster's subsequent post shows they have no tolerance for faiths they do not share. #8

Poster is spreading propaganda based on intolerance.

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Don’t worry, we won’t call you a racist for denigrating Muslims.... the more correct term would be an islamophobic... so we might call you that.

meanwhile, a teenager is being deprived of citizenship for a decision she made when just 15... I’m not sure that that’s a Great Leap Forward for British democracy, but I do understand their POV.

this issue could be either a PR coup, or a PR disgrace... imo, Britain should attempt to make it a PR coup, by repatriating the girl if, for example, she is willing to speak out against the faction she supported against Britain, in an attempt to educate other possible jihadi brides etc.... which is not to say she should get a free pass.

Biggest load of crap I've read for a while. And that's saying something.

Islamophobic? Is that a negative? I'm Islamophobic. The question is, why aren't you?

She's 19 now. And STILL has no regrets. How is she going to speak out against what she did? The UK Prevent Strategy has proven to be a total failure. It's even been banned from some universities. Maybe we could bribe her with some benefits, eh?
Let her and her terrorist sprog rot in the desert.

If really think prevention techniques work with religious Islamic extremists then you're in serious need of a reality attack, my son. 

A drone up the ass is the only thing they need.

1 hour ago, Bullie said:

Iv Britain had not invaded their countries at the time, and commited all these atrocities against the native populations ov India, Pakistan, Avghanistan, Bangladesh, to name but a vew, They would never have had a reason to come to the U.K. in the virst place....

All empires have had their issues. But how long does Britain have to pay for them? And what about non-white, non-Christian empires? The Ottomans? I don't hear anyone complaining about them.

6 hours ago, BB1958 said:

That would be unnecessary if we did not allow them in, in the first place

If the UK Government is serious about tackling Islamic terrorism, it needs to throw off the mantle of political correctness and change its priorities.

Right now, there are an estimated 23,000 potential jihadist terrorists embedded in our society and our security forces admit they can only keep tabs on a relative handful. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/huge-scale-of-terror-threat-revealed-uk-home-to-23-000-jihadists-3zvn58mhq

Yet our overstretched police appear more interested in bringing to justice critics of Islam on social media than pursuing the  extremist preachers - many imported from Saudi Arabia - using the ever-increasing network of mosques and madrassas to turn disgruntled young Muslim migrants into the next generation of jihadis.

Time has helped heal the scars of the terrorist atrocities in London and Manchester. But the clock is ticking.

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The UK is not ruled by "British Muslims".

British culture has not gone, it's still there. 

The posters subsequent posts show they have no tolerance for faiths they do not share. #8

Poster is spreading propaganda based on intolerance.

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM
Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims-Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families ... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing
... and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population!

Why would anyone have tolerance for Islam? And why is it only the non-Muslims need to show tolerance? The double-standard is shocking.

2 minutes ago, telboybk said:

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM
Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims-Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families ... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing
... and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population!

Why would anyone have tolerance for Islam? And why is it only the non-Muslims need to show tolerance? The double-standard is shocking.

I have doubts about some of your stats and lies there. Still thanks for the laugh with your BS claim on Muslim only areas-are people still dumb enough to believe that lie?

But regarding the mayors:

All British and holding British values.

Or does someone have to be white and christian to be British in your eyes?

6 hours ago, Spidey said:

Although anti racist, I do feel that anyone who turns their back on a country to aid terrorists that openly plot the downfall of, attack, kill, and maim, the innocent citizens of that country, can't be surprised when that country revokes their citizenship.

She made her bed, now she can lie in it. Som nam na. 

I agree with you but the fact that you had to preface with "I'm not racist but"  pretty much sums up political discourse in 2019

Well said!

Biggest load of crap I've read for a while. And that's saying something.

Islamophobic? Is that a negative? I'm Islamophobic. The question is, why aren't you?

She's 19 now. And STILL has no regrets. How is she going to speak out against what she did? The UK Prevent Strategy has proven to be a total failure. It's even been banned from some universities. Maybe we could bribe her with some benefits, eh?
Let her and her terrorist sprog rot in the desert.

If really think prevention techniques work with religious Islamic extremists then you're in serious need of a reality attack, my son. 

A drone up the ass is the only thing they need.

Just now, Bluespunk said:

No. Most Afro-Caribbeans (after some teething troubles) and Indians in the U.K. hold British values. Islam doesn't. And it's nothing to do with color no matter how often sad lefies cry about racism.

1 minute ago, telboybk said:

No. Most Afro-Caribbeans (after some teething troubles) and Indians in the U.K. hold British values. Islam doesn't. And it's nothing to do with color no matter how often sad lefies cry about racism.

You are wrong, now as I eluded to it in my last post, care to get back on your claim of no go areas.

6 hours ago, Spidey said:

As I pointed out, the majority of terrorists, in the UK, were born in the UK, second and sometimes third generation Brits. What do you advocate, deport all Moslems, British or not? Where would you deport them to? They're 100% British.

Well the ones who are not would be a start !

7 hours ago, Spidey said:

As I pointed out, the majority of terrorists, in the UK, were born in the UK, second and sometimes third generation Brits. What do you advocate, deport all Moslems, British or not? Where would you deport them to? They're 100% British.

To be fair, apart from having a Uk passport there is nothing British about 99.9% of them !

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Since she apparently also is Bangladeshi, an understandable and imo correct decision. Appeals probably won't amount to much.

As she came here age 3 then then I assume she would have traveled to the UK on a none British passport so the details (and even copies) will be on file, unless one (or both) her parents were nationalized before her arrival.

I am sure the H.O. has already confirmed he entitlement to another nationality, what may come to light now that her immigration status is being highly scrutinized is that her parents are being too, I am sure that if it come to light that if her parents were less than accurate with the factual they may well find themselves following her.

I have doubts about some of your stats and lies there. Still thanks for the laugh with your BS claim on Muslim only areas-are people still dumb enough to believe that lie?

But regarding the mayors:

When back in the UK working, my job is road markings, I work in many areas of the UK , last year I was working in Saltney, Birmingham, we were there around 4 hours, never saw a single white person in the area we were working, every shop was muslim owned, We were lucky not too have been killed by the horrendous driving and disregard of traffic management. I could give examples of other areas in the UK where I work but I'd be typing all day.

10 minutes ago, roo860 said:

When back in the UK working, my job is road markings, I work in many areas of the UK , last year I was working in Saltney, Birmingham, we were there around 4 hours, never saw a single white person in the area we were working, every shop was muslim owned, We were lucky not too have been killed by the horrendous driving and disregard of traffic management. I could give examples of other areas in the UK where I work but I'd be typing all day.

Does not make it a Muslim only area.

And, unless you are a Muslim, the fact you were there is evidence of that.

I've lived and worked in majority Muslim areas and Non-Muslim areas.

I felt equally safe in both.

Archived