Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

1 hour ago, SpaceKadet said:

Go and read your Quran. you'll find that one and the other are the same. Just check out the definition of Jihad, it says it all.

Personally I despise all religions. Created just to brainwash people.

And British law has very little effect on most Muslims, as they only recognize Sharia as the true law.

Are you claiming that the 5% of the British population that is Muslim, does not have to comply with British law?

lol... that 5% certainly has y’all running with your tails between your legs.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, telboybk said:

Would Muslim-comtrolled areas be more accurate?
I can guess your answer?

And Sharia patrols ARE still happening.

The only ones creating fear and prejudice are some Muslims with their awful behaviour.
And they're STILL uncovering grooming gangs

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Propaganda lies 1, 2 and 3 you post are utter nonsense. 

16 minutes ago, farcanell said:

That’s all rather irrelevant isn’t it?

the post is about a girl being stripped of her citizenship by a western country.... which has nothing to do with Islam or allah, but everything to do with how a western country has decided to act.

Ergo nothing to ask of a Muslim, but rather, something  to ask of western society.

again, this will speak to/of our culture, not theirs.... it’s not them that’s stripping this girls citizenship from her, is it?

and really? “In the unlikely event that I have any” (Muslim associates... btw, I prefer Muslim friends)... an infantile jab, at best

She's got off lightly. Wonder what Isis does to their traitors? Ask those Muslim "friends" of yours. 

4 minutes ago, telboybk said:

This everyone is a prime example of the head in the sand attitude of those in denial.

Maybe you should tell the families of the victims of Islamic terror that there was nothing to be afraid of.

I have always condemned terrorist scum, along with those bigots who choose to exploit their atrocities to spread their own version of intolerance. 

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

She's got off lightly. Wonder what Isis does to their traitors? Ask those Muslim "friends" of yours. 

Again... irrelevant. This is about our culture and our laws

are you suggesting that you wish our culture and laws to devolve to the same laws as practiced by misguided extremists? 

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have always condemned terrorist scum, along with those bigots who choose to exploit their atrocities to spread their own version of intolerance. 

Lol... and all members of this forum, of any length of time, know this to be true... painfully so at times.

19 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Sooner the UK bans all islamic clothing and halal food the better..time to make a start to make the UK a better place for the non islamic population.
Also any imman must be British born..no imports.
AFAIC..countries like Poland etc have got it right.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Kosher as well?

13 hours ago, BB1958 said:

I'm afraid it would be easier to get the sun to shine at midnight in London, than it will be to stop this "ISIS poster girl" and her child from returning to the UK.

I served 8 years in the British Royal Navy, at a time when Britain was not ruled by "British Muslims"... 

Britain, it's heritage, it's culture, it's identity and everything that once made us who we are - is gone, seemingly forever. 

As crazy as some may see this - I sometimes wish President Donald Trump was the Prime Minister of Britain. 

Your reminiscing again! How does one cope when their country has lost it's sovereignty, heritage,culture and identity! I hope it never gets that bad in my country  

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Propaganda lies 1,2 and three are utter nonsense. 

3 isn't nonsense. I was aware of a grooming gang in my small seaside town in Northern England. The leader of the gang was Iranian and a near neighbour of mine. They operate from a kebab shop in the poorer part of town. Nearby are 2 refuges for vulnerable young girls, run by Social Services and housing a couple of dozen young girls from various parts of the country.

The girls are lured into the shop with the offer of free kebabs and drinks. Eventually the free food turns to alcohol and drugs. Finally, the girls are persuaded to go off in cars, taken to a house where, for a small fee, multiples of Pakistanis gang rape them. This has been going on for years.

I reported my neighbour to the police. Rather than investigate the matter, they let it slip to him that it was me that had reported him.

A couple of weeks later, I was walking down the street with my wife and daughter, when he came flying up the street in his van and drove straight at us. We leapt out of the way and he jumped out of his van and attacked us. As a result, he ended up in hospital and I was charged with a race hate crime. Luckily, I had captured the whole incident on CCTV with audio. The police viewed this and although it clearly showed that he was the aggressor and I'd only defended myself and my family and hadn't used any racist words, the police still charged me. After several weeks and a good solicitor armed with the CCTV, the charges were dropped. He was never charged at any time.

These gangs are prolific, throughout the UK but the police, not wanting to be charged with racism themselves, turn a blind eye to it.

And this girl did all that, did she?

i understand she made some horrible comments.... which seems to be something she has in common with you... ergo... your just as bad as her.... or worse, if it can be demonstrated that she acted in ignorance, whereas your hate speech is deliberate and all the more despicable for it.
Hate speech? Nothing in my post was false. You compared me to Muslim extremists not the WOMAN in question. I don't think you even understand what you write.

But it speaks volumes that you would attack me for hate speech (something apologists for Islamic terror seem to do quite often) but not mention any hate speech coming from this ISIS whore, her Anjem Choudrey-supporting father or the terrorist-supporting lawyer her godawful family have employed.

Maybe because you agree with it?

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

3 isn't nonsense. I was aware of a grooming gang in my small seaside town in Northern England. The leader of the gang was Iranian and a near neighbour of mine. They operate from a kebab shop in the poorer part of town. Nearby are 2 refuges for vulnerable young girls, run by Social Services and housing a couple of dozen young girls from various parts of the country.

The girls are lured into the shop with the offer of free kebabs and drinks. Eventually the free food turns to alcohol and drugs. Finally, the girls are persuaded to go off in cars, taken to a house where, for a small fee, multiples of Pakistanis gang rape them. This has been going on for years.

I reported my neighbour to the police. Rather than investigate the matter, they let it slip to him that it was me that had reported him.

A couple of weeks later, I was walking down the street with my wife and daughter, when he came flying up the street in his van and drove straight at us. We leapt out of the way and he jumped out of his van and attacked us. As a result, he ended up in hospital and I was charged with a race hate crime. Luckily, I had captured the whole incident on CCTV with audio. The police viewed this and although it clearly showed that he was the aggressor and I'd only defended myself and my family and hadn't used any racist words, the police still charged me. After several weeks and a good solicitor armed with the CCTV, the charges were dropped. He was never charged at any time.

These gangs are prolific, throughout the UK but the police, not wanting to be charged with racism themselves, turn a blind eye to it.

Grooming was point 4.

Exactly. But some posters here STILL deny and dont want to believe it. After all that's happened.

3 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Didn't want to answer the question then ?

As I said it shows more about you that you asked such a question, than any answer I gave would say about me. 

I visit friends. 

Now why do you ask such a question?

You want to keep any eye on the scottish press..anyone saying a word against the islamic ideology is branded a right wing fascist, and is charged 'cis that is classed as a hate crime.
The scummy snp have a heck of a lot to answer for..BIG TIME!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, farcanell said:

Islamics aren’t claiming that, are they?

However, western countries with more enlightened (if you like) laws and mores, do

the girl was 15 years old when she made her decision.... do you really think a 15 year old is mentally or emotionally developed and educated enough to have made this decision.... I certainly wouldn’t have been at age 15

15 is to young to drive, drink, get married or be treated as an adult, in our culture... it’s out culture being tested here, not Islam’s.

Is that the same reason why so many young girls are groomed and raped by muslims ? i.e. they are not able to make a decision themselves.

36 minutes ago, telboybk said:

Exactly. But some posters here STILL deny and dont want to believe it. After all that's happened.

Wow.... denial plus plus.

what was described by spidey, was grooming gangs, that brainwash or abuse children into thinking its cool to join a jihad.

what was described was the reason why the girl should be repatriated and held accountable by British law.

the man who was involved in the assault, is the villain in that story, and leads to the question, (that should be of interest to all... esp British authorities)... is there such a villain responsible for this girls fate? If so, her testimony could reveal a villain which should be removed from any position where he can influence impressionable children... which is in the best interest of british children as a whole.

14 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Is that the same reason why so many young girls are groomed and raped by muslims ? i.e. they are not able to make a decision themselves.

Ok then... what percentage of rapes of young girls are committed by Muslims in Britain?

but more to the point, “so many girls are groomed”... dude... they are groomed because they are incaple of making informed decisions... they are young and impressionable... they have been taken advantage of

ergo... again... repatriate and investigate, to catch the groomers, if nothing else... for the sake of your children.

yall are starting to reinforce my point that this girl was likely ill advised, incapable of making her own decisions and led astray by others.

10 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Wow.... denial plus plus.

what was described by spidey, was grooming gangs, that brainwash or abuse children into thinking its cool to join a jihad.

what was described was the reason why the girl should be repatriated and held accountable by British law.

the man who was involved in the assault, is the villain in that story, and leads to the question, (that should be of interest to all... esp British authorities)... is there such a villain responsible for this girls fate? If so, her testimony could reveal a villain which should be removed from any position where he can influence impressionable children... which is in the best interest of british children as a whole.

Better ask her Dad then !

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

Better ask her dad then.

Yes indeed.... bring her back... charge her with treason if you feel that is appropriate... whatever... then stick dad and mum on the stand as well and get to the bottom of this

i don’t doubt that these grooming rings exist... act to eliminate them. Stripping a citizen of their rights and abandoning them won’t get to the bottom of the real issue... ie, impressionable children being led astray by sweet talking extremists.

sure, jihad jane was a thing... it’s undeniable that these women exist, just as the men who willingly take up arms exist... but was this a girl like jihad jane, or a child groomed and abused, and now being cast aside by the system which failed to protect her from predators in the British community.

britain owes the community an answer... and perhaps action... but facts first, surely.

2 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Ok then... what percentage of rapes of young girls are committed by Muslims in Britain?

but more to the point, “so many girls are groomed”... dude... they are groomed because they are incaple of making informed decisions... they are young and impressionable... they have been taken advantage of

ergo... again... repatriate and investigate, to catch the groomers, if nothing else... for the sake of your children.

yall are starting to reinforce my point that this girl was likely ill advised, incapable of making her own decisions and led astray by others.

The last i read it was 84% which coming from a population of appox 2.5% is a little high don't you think.

3 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Yes indeed.... bring her back... charge her with treason if you feel that is appropriate... whatever... then stick dad and mum on the stand as well and get to the bottom of this

i don’t doubt that these grooming rings exist... act to eliminate them. Stripping a citizen of their rights and abandoning them won’t get to the bottom of the real issue... ie, impressionable children being led astray by sweet talking extremists.

sure, jihad jane was a thing... it’s undeniable that these women exist, just as the men who willingly take up arms exist... but was this a girl like jihad jane, or a child groomed and abused, and now being cast aside by the system which failed to protect her from predators in the British community.

britain owes the community an answer... and perhaps action... but facts first, surely.

There's no evidence that she was groomed !

14 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

There's no evidence that she was groomed !

Do you think that a British investigation into this would A/ answer that question... and B/ enable better protection of british children if she was groomed?

B being the important issue.

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Wow... there it is... a British investigation is obviously warranted. Failing to do so is potentially willfully neglecting the welfare of other british children.

26 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

The last i read it was 84% which coming from a population of appox 2.5% is a little high don't you think.

Indeed... 84% of rapes from 2.5% of the population is horrific... but then, your claim is complete cow turd islamophobic propaganda perhaps designed to demonize a section of the community that you appear to hate

the actual figures would seem to be 12% of rapes by 6% of the population.... which is still horrific, but nothing at all like your bigoted claim

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324097/number-males-rape-muslim.doc

Archived