Big Joke: "Dark skinned foreigner" lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex

webfact

Big Joke: "Dark skinned foreigner" lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex

1550556575695-960x0.jpg

"Dark skinned foreigner tricked Thai boys into oral sex"

Thailand's crimes against children and internet task forces have announced further charges against a man from the Netherlands who was preying on boys as young as nine in Bangkok and the surrounding areas.

Twenty three year old Ghyslain Sebelon lured children into his van or took them to his room after befriending them at places like gaming salons. 

His crimes came to light after images appeared showing his face on a homosexual image sharing site in Australia. 

He lured the boys and paid them 200 baht for oral sex. 

One boy was "Bas" who he met in the Rat Burana area in 2016. Bas was taken to Sebelon's room and given money in exchange for oral sex. 

2pm.jpg

Picture: TNA

TNA said that the suspect had already been handed down a 19 year jail term in 2016. The latest charges announced by immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate "Big Joke" Halparn came after work by the internet crime against children group (TICAC) and the RTP's tech task force TACTICS. 

A lurid poster at the press conference said that child victims were aged between 9 and 11 and that the suspect was a "dark skinned foreigner". 

Source: TNA

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-20

Sound a bit far fetched, a foreigner with no local's language skills luring young boys into his van to go to other places and no ones knows or seen anything and then just like that dose the dirty deeds... most foreigners will have problems communicating to staff at the 7/11 let alone accomplishing the above...

10 minutes ago, fruitman said:

That's 100% not a dutch name!

So what he obviously got a Dutch passport, that makes him Dutch. I am Dutch and I don't feel responsible for what other Dutch people do. I don't see the point there are plenty of white pedo's from the Netherlands (more even I would guess).

The thing I don't understand is that the guy got a 19 year jail term why is he still walking free.

6 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Sound a bit far fetched, a foreigner with no local's language skills luring young boys into his van to go to other places and no ones knows or seen anything and then just like that dose the dirty deeds... most foreigners will have problems communicating to staff at the 7/11 let alone accomplishing the above...

How do you know he is not fluent in Thai

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

So what he obviously got a Dutch passport, that makes him Dutch. I am Dutch and I don't feel responsible for what other Dutch people do. I don't see the point there are plenty of white pedo's from the Netherlands (more even I would guess).

The thing I don't understand is that the guy got a 19 year jail term why is he still walking free.

The impression I got was that he’s still in prison and these are additional charges

5 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

The impression I got was that he’s still in prison and these are additional charges

Your right i forgot to engage my brain and read the article well.

I though this was a new case, I don't understand why its news that they add extra charges to this guys sentence. 

Its funny before I was always pro showing crimes of foreigners in my own country, but here i see that when its publicised too much it can turn whole groups of people against innocent foreigners (i mean those of us who are not criminals). All this bad news could taint the view people have of foreigners. Big joke with his constant media attention is not a good thing IMHO. A bit of positive news once in a while would be better. 

Exactly!

Sent from my G8441 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, bheard said:

Exactly!

Sent from my G8441 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sigh. Read the article. It's historic offending which has just progressed through the courts. Presumably the police have gone and spoken to all the young boys on his friends list. 

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

https://www.facebook.com/ghyslain.sebelon.9

Lots of assumptions you make. Judging by his Facebook page he is fluent in Thai (and also has a lot of young boys on his friends list) and has predominantly Thai friends. 

You fail internet Detective school. Now go sit in the dunce corner

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Your right i forgot to engage my brain and read the article well.

I though this was a new case, I don't understand why its news that they add extra charges to this guys sentence. 

Its funny before I was always pro showing crimes of foreigners in my own country, but here i see that when its publicised too much it can turn whole groups of people against innocent foreigners (i mean those of us who are not criminals). All this bad news could taint the view people have of foreigners. Big joke with his constant media attention is not a good thing IMHO. A bit of positive news once in a while would be better. 

Find a wallet and hand it in?

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

What's far fetched? Many Thai children learn basic English skills.

Something strange about your reaction.

on ch3 news they said this guy is thai. born here! BUT had to mention netherlands, netherlands, netherlands... Then said he was selling his stuff to Australia, australia, australia. 

Sorry thailand. Hes THAI and posting on gay sites. Doesnt really have anything much at all to do with the netherlands or australia from my understanding.

8 hours ago, fruitman said:

And he was even born in Bangkok!

https://www.facebook.com/ghyslain.sebelon.9

In most nations, if you are born there, you are considered a national. So, the headline should have read, dark skinned Thai man lures boys into van, for sex. Right? No place for xenophobia from the news outlets. The army might be able to get away with their rampant nationalism and fear of foreigners, but the media should not succumb to that, and stoop as low as the hapless army. 

Archived