Big Joke: "Dark skinned foreigner" lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex

webfact

9 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

That's 100% a predictable response on TVF

Does it F matter whether he is F Dutch or Danish? He is a F Pedo and the authorities are responsible for his actions if he has been allowed to roam the streets despite being sentenced 3 years ago.

He wouldn't tarnish the Dutch image anymore than it is already having read many Dutch stories recently particularly in Indonesia. 

6 hours ago, Bullie said:

Are you sick in the brain too? Why would you "glance" at his vriend's list? Tryig to vind something, huh??

What are you referring to Jasper?

What did you vind on your Dutch mate's Facebook page that made you accuse me of being "sick in the brain?"  As I didn't state what I saw, you must have been looking there for something  - sicko!

3 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Quite an interesting definition comming from a country that has many "dark skinned" natives within it's own borders....including the honorable Mr BJ

I've learned that many Thais (even the "dark" ones, of which there are about 50 million) enjoy making fun of Cambodians, Indians and Africans. They look for someone else to look down on, sharing mean spirited posts on Facebook and similar. 

I find it rather pathetic as half their culture comes from India with a significant portion coming from Cambodia (and other ancient Indianized kingdoms), and even there's an argument that Africa, especially as a whole, has contributed FAR MORE to the world than tiny, insignificant Thailand. 

I don't get this. If he was given a 19 year prison term in 2016, is he in prison in Thailand or has he fled to a different country and has been given the sentence in absentia? If he is in a Thai prison, can this not just go in front of a court / judge and give him another 100 years? Maybe something inventive like hanging him up by the testicles? If that would be deemed inhumane by some, I most certainly be willing to donate to a "go fund me" or some form of charity to cover the costs of surgically snipping a (proven beyond reasonable doubt) paedophile.   

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Quite an interesting definition comming from a country that has many "dark skinned" natives within it's own borders....including the honorable Mr BJ

Whitening lotions are here to help.... First sold products in Thailand. Thais are all like zombies now... 

On 2/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, SammyT said:

https://www.facebook.com/ghyslain.sebelon.9

Lots of assumptions you make. Judging by his Facebook page he is fluent in Thai (and also has a lot of young boys on his friends list) and has predominantly Thai friends. 

You fail internet Detective school. Now go sit in the dunce corner

I think you have the answers here as I do not look at ANYTHING on sit on my face book . But what are 9 yo boys doing working at 7-eleven ?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 10:19 AM, robblok said:

Your right i forgot to engage my brain and read the article well.

I though this was a new case, I don't understand why its news that they add extra charges to this guys sentence. 

Its funny before I was always pro showing crimes of foreigners in my own country, but here i see that when its publicised too much it can turn whole groups of people against innocent foreigners (i mean those of us who are not criminals). All this bad news could taint the view people have of foreigners. Big joke with his constant media attention is not a good thing IMHO. A bit of positive news once in a while would be better. 

As a racial mongrel myself, I thank you for the sentiment. I am half Spanish, but after a few days in the sun and when I am too lazy to shave,I look rather like an ISIS recruit.

The Thaivisa readership would have me hanged should my mugshot ever appear in connection with a crime committed here, regardless of the verdict of any court...

On 2/20/2019 at 5:58 PM, unamazedloso said:

on ch3 news they said this guy is thai. born here! BUT had to mention netherlands, netherlands, netherlands

He speaks Dutch, on his FB page there are some conversations with his mother. So maybe dual nationality. 

Anyway he is a pedo for sure, with an open FB profile , enough evidence for the police to arrest him and lock him up for a long time. 

On 2/20/2019 at 3:19 AM, robblok said:

Your right i forgot to engage my brain and read the article well.

I though this was a new case, I don't understand why its news that they add extra charges to this guys sentence. 

Its funny before I was always pro showing crimes of foreigners in my own country, but here i see that when its publicised too much it can turn whole groups of people against innocent foreigners (i mean those of us who are not criminals). All this bad news could taint the view people have of foreigners. Big joke with his constant media attention is not a good thing IMHO. A bit of positive news once in a while would be better. 

I suppose a few foreigners could pay a few young boys 200 Baht not to suck their schlong? A PR campaign so to speak.

Archived