Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport

By The Thaiger

52886956_766205543735293_470681463059120

PHOTOS: Immigration Bureau

Immigration officers at Suvarnabhumi Airport have arrested a Syrian woman with a fake Spain passport.

The Immigration Bureau reports that, while they were patrolling the airport, they found the woman who was acting suspiciously.

They asked to see her passport which had her name listed on the passport as Alampana Albana, a Spanish national. She was waiting for a flight to Germany.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/syrian-woman-arrested-with-fake-spanish-passport-at-suvarnabhumi-airport

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-20

12 minutes ago, stevenl said:

She flew first to KL on her Syrian passport.

She should have stayed there or flown from there.  It is more civilized.  How dare she wanting to escape a war zone.  Thailand is a place for fulfilling dreams getting medical treatment, not solving other problems.  People with non medical problems should avoid Thailand at all costs.  

3 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

yeah, damn these people trying to escape warzones, how dare she! 

How do you fly from Syria to KL I wonder? I'm not sure if Germany would have been a dream come true? The welcome period is over and asylum status is harder to get.

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

100% check on all flights from Syria would be a good start

Might not be worth it, she came from KL...

She says she purchased the fake passport in Malaysia. She received the flight tickets from a foreign woman at the KL airport.

18 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

yeah, damn these people trying to escape warzones, how dare she! 

Maybe she is actually a terrorist?

She would need some pretty good connections to the underworld to get a passport that got her this far.

I do not have pity on people who get caught with false identification...Just the old bouncer in me remembering my youth...

Kl / Malaysia has many "refugees" that have come out of Syria and Yemen currently.

Unlike LoS that does not recognise any form of refugee status Malaysia lets them come in on Tourist visa on arrival - 90 days. It is then up to the individual to do a border run - usually to Indonesia (Muslim country as is Malaysia) and they just come back again for 90 days if they can afford to stay longer. Singapore is not an option.

I met several from Yemin who have fled the madness there. The very lucky one's with enough money to get out.

You just have to walk around central KL in the evening to see how many Middle eastern people are there. They seem to outnumber the locals by a very large margin.

Not sure when they word will get out but LoS is not the place to fly to or through if you are a refugee or on the run from oppression and hell in your own country. Even with a real passport.

4 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Maybe she is actually a terrorist?

She would need some pretty good connections to the underworld to get a passport that got her this far.

I do not have pity on people who get caught with false identification...Just the old bouncer in me remembering my youth...

Malaysia is a hot spot for fake passports, you don't need good connections to the underworld. Just need to ask the right people and have couple thousand dollars.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:51 PM, PremiumLane said:
On 2/20/2019 at 12:05 PM, Nielsk said:

Luck her up and send her back to Syrian  !!

yeah, damn these people trying to escape warzones, how dare she

War zone???  You really not following news about Syria 

Is have so little control of land and the lose it very soon too 

Denmark and meny other countries want to send them back home to Syria because now the war is over and they can go back and start building up again 

Archived