Tak horror as man walks into town with bloodied slain son in his arms

webfact

Tak horror as man walks into town with bloodied slain son in his arms

By The Nation

661e9c7ba62bb80358340a06db8b28f8.jpeg

A Myanmar man is in police custody in Tak after allegedly slashing the throat of his six-year-old son.

The divorced man was a single parent.

Residents of Mae Sot district seized Moung Pu, 52, and handed him over to police at 8am Wednesday when he was seen sitting in front of a learning centre on Mae Sot-Phra That Phadaeng Road, the boy’s blood-soaked body on the sidewalk next to him.

Police followed the trail of blood 300 metres to the man’s house.

Moung Pu’s mother-in-law Maina, 60, told police he’d been divorced for more than a year and was taking care of his son alone. His ex-wife was working in Bangkok.

Maina said Moung Pu he had several times declined to let her take care of the boy, saying he was too attached to him.

Maina did not know why he would have killed his son because he loved him so much, but she said he was an alcoholic and a chronic gambler.

She speculated that Moung Pu was carrying his son to a hospital but stopped upon realising the boy was already dead.

The sight of the man carrying a bloodied youth shocked parents and their children on their way to a school in the area.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30364440

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-20

Always a head shaker...near Mobile, Alabama is a large village of Vietnamese...one man angry with his wife took 3 children under 10 to Dauphin Island bridge and threw them into the water where there is almost always swift running tide water...found them miles away...sad...inconceivable. 

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Always a head shaker...near Mobile, Alabama is a large village of Vietnamese...one man angry with his wife took 3 children under 10 to Dauphin Island bridge and threw them into the water where there is almost always swift running tide water...found them miles away...sad...inconceivable. 

Happens with born and bred American families too. Happens everywhere. What's the relevance of

"a large village of Vietnamese" ?

3 hours ago, petermik said:

What a shocking story....surely the man was mentally disturbed?

R.I.P. to the innocent child :jap:

but she said he was an alcoholic and a chronic gambler, just two of many social issues that lead to tragedy

10 hours ago, neeray said:

Happens with born and bred American families too. Happens everywhere. What's the relevance of

"a large village of Vietnamese" ?

It was a fact of his story, as I see it........ and doesn't change what happened..........

my feeling is that it DOES happen everywhere, and often (I'm not saying 'always') it involves 'lowly educated' people by majority.......

As per the OP....... Thailand and Burma (Myanmar), among many countries, are well known for it's massive numbers of 'lowly educated'...... Thailand's Issan is a 'Prime' example....... Thailands current rulers seem to place more value on submarines and tanks than on improving their education system.......

How often do you see in the news where High School and College educated people do similar to this OP ---- I am talking percentage wise, not a remote and occasional occurance (please try to understand that)....

7 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

It was a fact of his story, as I see it........ and doesn't change what happened..........

my feeling is that it DOES happen everywhere, and often (I'm not saying 'always') it involves 'lowly educated' people by majority.......

As per the OP....... Thailand and Burma (Myanmar), among many countries, are well known for it's massive numbers of 'lowly educated'...... Thailand's Issan is a 'Prime' example....... Thailands current rulers seem to place more value on submarines and tanks than on improving their education system.......

How often do you see in the news where High School and College educated people do similar to this OP ---- I am talking percentage wise, not a remote and occasional occurance (please try to understand that)....

Please try to understand this.

I live in one of the richest countries in the free world with many well educated people. The larger, neighbouring country to the south possesses the same level of educated citizens.

As an avid news follower of local, national and international news, I all too frequently read of well to do/well educated persons committing heinous crimes similar to what is described in this thread.

Your statement "it involves 'lowly educated' people by majority......." is incorrect and shows that you are ill informed.

The balance of your post is nonsense, not worthy of my time. I meet and read about individuals regularly who are "High School and College educated people" but exhibit low-life, scum bag personalities. Drugs are endemic world wide and are at the root of their actions. Education does not always make the man/woman.

The only thing you have right is about the "submarines and tanks".

Please keep reading. It will open your shuttered eyes. Take a look in your own home country back yard.

8 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

A chap I worked with and lived a few streets away from me, in the UK, separated from his wife, went round to the house and slaughtered his wife and the 2 kids. Now serving life in prison.

A mental breakdown has no boundaries.

UPDATE:

Six year old had his throat cut by his father as he slept in bed

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Further details have emerged in the case of a man from Myanmar who was arrested after carrying his dead son from his house in Mae Sot, Tak in Thailand's north-west. 

The six year old was attacked by Moung Pa, 52, with a ten inch fruit paring knife as he slept in bed. 

But the father waited some considerable time until it was 4 am before seeking medical help. 

By this time the boy was covered in congealed and dried blood and was dead. 

The father was stopped by locals on a road. They called the police. 

Some 500 meters away the Muang Mae Sot cops found the horror scene indicating the boy had been attacked in a bedroom. 

The father told police that he had been drinking with someone when an argument broke out. 

After the friend left the father attacked his child. Police think that in his drunken state the father may have mistook the boy in the mosquito net for a rival who he thought had returned to the house.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-21

I am sick of the typical Thai "Oh I thought it was my bad neighbor" or "I thought it was my ex wife". Bullsugar. No prison, no psychiatrist, a simple "shot to death while attempting to escape. Even that is too good for this animal and many more like him/her we read about.

Archived