Viral video: Cover your ears now! Every Thai swear word under the sun as taxi driver and "ee kwai" battle it out!

webfact

50 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

His aggressive, abusive, taunting manner makes him a bully. 

bully definition: 1. someone who hurts or frightens someone else, often over a period of time, and often forcing them to do something that they do not want to do: 2. to hurt or frighten someone, often over a period of time, and often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do….

He simply shamed her for stealing from him, shamed he rightly so.

But all the merit goes to you, the kind who would just offer a 'Wai' to someone stealing from you. Real buddhism as just about never seen in Thailand. Just do not tell your friends hehe...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bluespunk said:

His manner and behaviour is that of a bullying thug. 

I have at no point defended the woman. 

Yes...you did. By making no comment on her thieving, abusive, accusatory behaviour, when clearly she did all to avoid paying her fare. 

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

He was perfectly within his rights to challenge and shame her.

What did she do right?

4 hours ago, stud858 said:

In Oz prepayment during certain hrs required by some taxis. 

Simple solutions exist, but life too hard.

I drove a taxi for a number of years in Boston and it always ticked me off that the Electric, Telephone and other utility companies could require deposits but a taxi driver being asked to go into a dangerous area after midnight was forbidden to ask for any advance payment.  Had more than my share of similar situations to this, often a customer running into housing projects where it would be suicide to follow.  Police refused to respond to fare evasions and the taxi company didn't care as any meter shortage came out of the drivers end.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

His aggressive, abusive, taunting manner makes him a bully. 

Makes him a hero in my book, calling out ignorant/arrogant Thai's for what they are is fair play, hopefully she chokes on a large chicken bone when feeding at the trough next time.

1 hour ago, ocddave said:

Don't worry, nobody really cares what you think, the Taxi driver seems to be winning the support from everyone anyway.

Wife and her friends viewed this on Facebook this morning. Unanimous support for the guy.

Was a little disappointed that a few "chakwows" weren't thrown around - my favourite repost in such situations.

Social media and mobile phones have brought to the forefront what this nation is really like. Ive travelled most of the world yet have never come across so many rude, childish, arrogant people in all my life. The same scenario was probably happening in another 50 locations in Thailand at the same time. Toyland your time is up, the truth is out and you are the laughing stock of the world

13 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Social media and mobile phones have brought to the forefront what this nation is really like. Ive travelled most of the world yet have never come across so many rude, childish, arrogant people in all my life. The same scenario was probably happening in another 50 locations in Thailand at the same time. Toyland your time is up, the truth is out and you are the laughing stock of the world

Are you serious? Do you think the world really cares?

And for all the people who think that this kind of thing is only happening in Thailand well you need to travel a bit more.

13 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Not by cash. But by being hounded by the taxi driver yes.

Her con was that she said she had no money, but will get money at friends house. No one in, so she tried a pretend phone call to friend she never had. He called her a Grunt but was quite average otherwise imo. Move along please.!:drunk:

4 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Her con was that she said she had no money, but will get money at friends house. No one in, so she tried a pretend phone call to friend she never had. He called her a Grunt but was quite average otherwise imo. Move along please.!:drunk:

I understand what was going on. As the taxi driver said, it has become quite common. She should have gotten more than what the taxi driver dished out. she had the audacity to even have a big gulp style soda drink in her hand feeding her waste line more. The girl is just gutter trash at best.

23 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Loud, aggressive, bullying thug of a taxi driver.

Utter ****

Well the taxi driver said in the video he waited an hour already, the girl told her why don't you just shut the door and wait in the car. It sounds like she was trying to pull a runner, but the taxi driver was hot on her tail so she can't get away. Taxi driver was not aggressive at all until he started to loose his patience after an hour, telling others whats happening. She was giving him the run around.

Archived