Do I receive another 90 days if i cross border with 1 month left on a Non-o?

My 1 year NoN-O visa expires on 26th of April.

An agent recently suggested to me that if I cross the border in early April I will receive another 90 days, taking me up to July.

Just wanted to ask if this is true.

Also another agent suggested that after March 1st, them applying and showing funds in my bank will not be possible like before as I now need to show income for 3 months after I receive my visa, its a NoN-O

Thanks

7 minutes ago, sotonfarang said:

Also another agent suggested that after March 1st, them applying and showing funds in my bank will not be possible like before as I now need to show income for 3 months after I receive my visa, its a NoN-O

Read this topic for info.

6 minutes ago, sotonfarang said:

Thanks, nothing i can see regarding a non-o, all about retirement visas

I don't know what you mean by non-o.

A retirement extension also requires a non-o or non-oa visa entry to apply for it.

Do you mean an extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai or the parent of one. For that you need 400k baht in the bank for 2 months or proof of 40 baht income.

3 minutes ago, sotonfarang said:

So i was told that the 400k in the bank for the 2 months before applying was changing along with the new retirement requirements on march 1st

No changes for an extension of stay based upon marriage.

The order only changed clause 2.22 for extensions based upon retirement. No change to clause 2.18 for marriage.

Any entry on or before April 26th will get you another 90 day permit to stay. Note that you can also extend that stay by 60 days to visit your wife. That would give you 150 days before you would need to apply for a 1 year extension of stay or leave and get a new ME/SE Non 'O' visa.

Or you could extend your current stay by 60 days and apply for the 1 year extension after that.

Edited by elviajero