Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

Ive got a quick question regarding a single entry tourist visa. 


I've got an appointment next week with the embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Ive tried emailing them about a query i have but they aren't responding so i just want to know one more thing.


It states on their website you need to book a ticket in and out of Thailand for the visa. If the visa lasts for 60 days am I able to go to the immigration office in Chiang mai and extend for another 30? Ideally I want to stay  for 90 days until the end of May. Will they accept a flight booked out of Thailand after 60 days or do I literally have to book a flight out once the 60 days are up? 


Basically, if i book a flight out of Thailand for the end of May and tell them that i am planning on extending for another 30 days will they accept that?


thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...