Thai police seek to prosecute leader of anti-junta party popular with young

webfact

I wonder what the actual criticism was that the FFP said on facebook? What did they actually say that was apparently false according to the Junta? Dear God, does the Junta not actually get that politics is all about criticism in democratic societies? :) That was a rhetorical question. Of course they don't get it or refuse to accept it.  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

I don't know much about this guy and never herd of him until a couple of weeks ago Thai politics is never much mentioned in my house then about 10 days ago my Mrs started telling me his story and how she all her family friends facebook are all going to vote for him surprised as she has never voted for anything in the 10 years we have been together I jokingly said this will end badly for him and it looks like it will hopefully the jumped up junta will back down if not the shooting may well start ????

Would you mind naming (clarifying) who you are referring to? Without that, your post is a bit vague.

7 hours ago, bobbymack said:

I wonder what the actual criticism was that the FFP said on facebook? What did they actually say that was apparently false according to the Junta? Dear God, does the Junta not actually get that politics is all about criticism in democratic societies? :) That was a rhetorical question. Of course they don't get it or refuse to accept it.  

One may correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are two accusations against him in the works right now, both of which are pure bred BS. The first one was regarding a video that was essentially a parody of Mr. Dictators on-air happiness to the people propaganda shows, which didn't really even say anything. 

The second one is so utterly absurd that it blows my mind (in a negative sense). I heard that in addition to the first charge, they slapped him a cybercrime charge because his biography on the party's website had an off-by-one (seriously) regarding the years he served in the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI). Based on that, he's now then an alleged criminal spreading false information and should go to jail. 

I suppose we'll get umpteen cases against Prayut next, right? He does nothing but spread false information and break his own laws. I've lost count along the years, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to work as a PM anymore since he'll be spending all of his time in a court room and jail. And after all there are no double standards, right?

Archived