Suthep’s party to support Gen Prayut as next PM

webfact

Suthep’s party to support Gen Prayut as next PM

suthep-t2.jpg

The Action Coalition for Thailand Party (ACT) which has former anti-Thaksin protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban as its de facto leader is throwing full support behind Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha to return as prime minister after the March-24 election.

Suthep told ThaiPBS World in an interview on Tuesday that the party has confidence in Gen Prayut as a leader in carrying out necessary reforms and tackling economic problems facing the country.

“I can say with certainty that Gen Prayut will be prime minister after the election,” Suthep declared in the interview during his campaign visit to Nonthaburi.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/sutheps-party-to-support-gen-prayut-as-next-pm/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-02-21

"...The Action Coalition for Thailand Party (ACT) which has former anti-Thaksin protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban as its de facto leader..."

Hmm...

Isn't the PTP under investigation for violating the law because its "de facto" leader (Thaksin) made a few comments?

How is it that the ACT Party isn't under similar investigation?

How is it that the Palang Pra,,, party isn't under investigation for having comments made by Prayut?

Before anyone replies; I know the answer. 

Just pointing out the hypocrisy...

Oh not this lying tosser again .

Captain Corruption himself, this guy THE most corrupt politician of the lot, how he could be the face of an anti corruption campaign is beyond me and fact Buck Banana his master shows the true colours of the Junta, dollar junkie thieving scum ...

Such a touching and romantic Lakorn. Suthep gets unceremoniously jilted by Uncle…right after helping choreograph the (most recent) coup. Not so much as a goodbye kiss. But in spite of being heartbroken he continues to love Uncle and is desperate to be taken back. So....will Uncle take him back? Will they be reunited? Will we see them together again...feeding happily at the trough? Stay tuned....

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...The Action Coalition for Thailand Party (ACT) which has former anti-Thaksin protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban as its de facto leader..."

Hmm...

Isn't the PTP under investigation for violating the law because its "de facto" leader (Thaksin) made a few comments?

How is it that the ACT Party isn't under similar investigation?

How is it that the Palang Pra,,, party isn't under investigation for having comments made by Prayut?

Before anyone replies; I know the answer. 

Just pointing out the hypocrisy...

That's an order, next order is to start provoke some violece again .......!!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Action Coalition for Thailand Party (ACT) which has former anti-Thaksin protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban as its de facto leader is throwing full support behind Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha to return as prime minister after the March-24 election.

Comfortably the most hated, corrupt politician to have ever walked on Thai soil in the last 30 odd years.

And the biggest liar of them all.

A weasel and a cockroach all rolled into one.

This scumpiece should have hung from a lamp post for treason years ago.

17 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Comfortably the most hated, corrupt politician to have ever walked on Thai soil in the last 30 odd years.

And the biggest liar of them all.

A weasel and a cockroach all rolled into one.

This scumpiece should have hung from a lamp post for treason years ago.

Yeah but do the Thai's know that?

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The Action Coalition for Thailand Party (ACT) .... is throwing full support behind Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha to return as prime minister after the March-24 election.

This to me is a little confusing.

The Plang Pracharat Party recently named Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha as its candidate for prime minister after the March general election. The Constitution requires parties to propose three candidates for the premiership. 

So who are the official PM nominations for the ACT? ACT founder Suthep (who said he'd not take an active leadership in the ACT)?

• As Prayut was already nominated by the PPP, he cannot be nominated by the ACT. So it would seem that ACT declaring its support for Prayut as PM now is out of order if not inappropriate and perhaps illegal as the general election has not yet occurred.
  • While Suthep has said last July "We’re ready to cooperate with whoever has the same ideology and whatever party that shares the same views as us" (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30350126), ACT is required to present its PM nominations now. Or be disqualified?

But maybe ACT does have PM nominations (maybe I just missed the announcement) who will act as  "dummy" PM nominations who will be abandoned for Prayut after the General Election, assuming the ACT gets enough parliament seats on its own to participate in the PM election. Nothing wrong about that process as that would be the nature of building a political coalition for PM election by the Parliament after the General Election.

How many supported/cheered these guys 5 years ago, who have since proven their lying delusions of dictatorial power and "stay-forever" ambitions with more rigged elections? Hell I used to be very anti-Thaksin all those years, but even he or some other proxy puppet (Yingluck was at least unintentionally funny) would now be better than these ####ing ban-nok dinosaurs. Prayut has had all this time to live up to his (constantly broken) promises. Time for him to GTFO. 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:18 AM, BuckBee said:

Oh not this lying tosser again .

Captain Corruption himself, this guy THE most corrupt politician of the lot, how he could be the face of an anti corruption campaign is beyond me and fact Buck Banana his master shows the true colours of the Junta, dollar junkie thieving scum ...

Buck  -actually just after the coup , he was listed as in debt , owing hundreds  of millions of baht .

Not sure I would want him running the country , frankly , not because he is corrupt as you claim but because he is financially

incompetent .

Archived