Up to 15 British ministers may vote to stop UK from leaving EU on March 29: Bloomberg

webfact

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

No, lets get back to why you had a mad rant about Farage. Did I say anything about him?

I mentioned Tommy Islam because the lad in question is a member of UKIP. Farage allegedly resigned from UKIP because the likes of Tommy Islam were allowed to join. It's commonly accepted that a lot of new, young members have recently joined, specifically because of their adulation for Tommy Islam.

Tommy Islam, a.k.a. Steven Yaxley-Lennon, has a string of criminal convictions from beating up his girlfriend in the street, (for which he was jailed) assaulting a policeman who tried to stop him and football violence convictions. He's a violent little thug with a big mouth and a small brain who makes his living by spouting racial hatred on the internet.

What racial hatred has he spouted?

He lives in an area that has many Muslims and he has a young children. If you had a young children and lived in such an area you might voice your concern if you you valued the safety of those children especially the girls.

And Islam is a religion. Not a race.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Slaughter according to the halal method is more likely to bring about unnecessary pain or distress to the animal. Your read on Sebastian's reason for speaking out about this is unsubstantiated and complete guesswork. Then you add in Robinson again for extra zing! Your conjecture and fantasies are typically expected, wrong and boring.

It’s just strange that all of little Sebastian’s vocalised concerns have a central theme ... Muslims, immigrants?

Same old wine, different bottles. We all know what he is, perhaps you are that way too?

5 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It’s just strange that all of little Sebastian’s vocalised concerns have a central theme ... Muslims, immigrants?

Same old wine, different bottles. We all know what he is, perhaps you are that way too?

If he has an opinion about Muslims and immigration , halal meat and who should have access to free health care   , should he be allowed to air those views?

11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

With a comment like that you would do well in the fascist organisation too.

So he disagrees with halal meat. He is a Nazi?

He thinks immigrants shouldn't be given free health care? He is a Nazi?

He is against the Islamification of the UK. So he is a Nazi again?

Definition of bigot: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Do you see the irony!

I'm a bigot. ????

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh bless.

Sebastian Walsh is a bigot, get over it.

The university have a duty to provide a safe none threatening environment for all students and staff, get over it.

The university has a right to expel students who do not meet the university’s standards of behavior, get over it.

The university are giving Sebastian Walsh the opportunity to address his unacceptable behavior, he can choose if he wishes to do so or not, get over it.

Preston University? You are making this up? 

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If he has an opinion about Muslims and immigration , halal meat and who should have access to free health care   , should he be allowed to air those views?

It's obvious that he voiced a lot more than that, which has been explained to you several times.

You really don't want to believe that he got suspended for being a loud mouthed racist little scumbag, do you.

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

It's obvious that he voiced a lot more than that, which has been explained to you several times.

You really don't want to believe that he got suspended for being a loud mouthed racist little scumbag, do you.

Its not obvious to me .

You have no idea that he said and in the P.C World of the UK today, its quite possible that he got banned for voicing his disapproval about halah meat .

You can keep saying over and over again "he must have said something bad" , but until you can state what he actually said , then its inconclusive . 

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

UKIP has changed in both it's demography and political aims. It can now be regarded as an extreme right wing organisation, particularly as former National Front members have infiltrated it's executive. Similar to Labour and Momentum, who have taken Labour to the hard left.

The lad is a member of UKIP and was sanctioned for "multiple complaints about “offensive and inappropriate comments” in lectures and seminars." 

Extreme right wing nutter seems to fit the bill.

What 'former National Front members'? 

You don't know any. The NF died a death years ago.

9 minutes ago, Grouse said:

MODS, get rid of this

OFF TOPIC

If you want a thread on Muslim barbarism, fine; not here

Say what you like about Muslims, I'm not going back to Roman numerals.  Not for my engineering calculations

I for one will miss our British cousins. I believe they are an integral part of the EU. Our history has been intertwined for so long and we, Europeans, have a lot in common - culture, religion, work ethic to name but a few of those traits that bound us. 

Never before in the history of Europe (geographical) have we enjoyed such a long spell of peace, all thanks to the EEC/EU. 

It's a pity to see them leave, and even more so considering the tiny margin of difference and the fact that the referendum wasn't even legally binding. 

Just now, djayz said:

I for one will miss our British cousins. I believe they are an integral part of the EU. Our history has been intertwined for so long and we, Europeans, have a lot in common - culture, religion, work ethic to name but a few of those traits that bound us. 

Never before in the history of Europe (geographical) have we enjoyed such a long spell of peace, all thanks to the EEC/EU. 

It's a pity to see them leave, and even more so considering the tiny margin of difference and the fact that the referendum wasn't even legally binding. 

Its OK , they arent going anywhere .

Europe will still be there in the morning ?

Its not as if they are moving to another continent never to be seem of again 

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And Scotland and Northern Ireland will soon be rejoining after their own referendums.

26 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You know what I meant. 

33 minutes ago, djayz said:

I wholeheartedly agree to this. These days all of us mainland Europeans need to remember that all the hostility and bullsh*t is coming from a few, not from many. While I still think that it is better for everyone that the UK leaves now, I believe and hope they will be back soon as a stable, committed member, supported by a majority of sensible people, many of whom are young people that didn’t have a vote but that have Europe in their blood. 

12 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

And Scotland and Northern Ireland will soon be rejoining after their own referendums.

Has there been any referendums for Scotland and N.I, scheduled or is that just your prediction about what will happen in the future?

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Absolutely fabulous!

I always stay here:-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_Admiral_Hotel

Dont tell anybody else. We don't want the place overrun by peasants on stag nights. It's still reassuringly expensive I'm happy to report. Tak fo' det!

stayed there many times up through the years, (have a couple of other favourites now)

top floor suites, 2 storey suites overlooking the channel  LOVE IT

the packhouses I talked about, where the far east trade "parked" are across the channel, easy to see from Admiral

huge pack houses, there you can see bits and pieces of "empire" history as well as Danish far east history

Chomp Hig and Nyhavn, a wee bit up stream from Admiral and then into the right

today a fairly hip place for drinking outside/inside and eating and a number of boutigue hotels

and the channel is used for pleasure crafts

45 years ago - the sleaziest place on the planet, highly dangerous

daily murders - robberies all the time - stabbing - cheating - shooting - knives - beating up

incredibly dirty - no ladies without the clap - terrible terrible place

Totally refurbished ( maybe a tribute to EEC/EU ) dunno

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Has there been any referendums for Scotland and N.I, scheduled or is that just your prediction about what will happen in the future?

It is the logical consequences of Brexit ... Europe kept Scotland in the UK the last time ... and I voted for that. The next time I vote to break up the UK, leave you all in your splendid isolation. And Ireland will do the same, better to be united than return to the troubles.

Just now, AlexRich said:

It is the logical consequences of Brexit ... Europe kept Scotland in the UK the last time ... and I voted for that. The next time I vote to break up the UK, leave you all in your splendid isolation. And Ireland will do the same, better to be united than return to the troubles.

When to you plan to get Scotland to leave the U.K ?

This is headline breaking news , AlexRich leading Scotland out the the UK 

Tomorrows headline news

30 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I wholeheartedly agree to this. These days all of us mainland Europeans need to remember that all the hostility and bullsh*t is coming from a few, not from many. While I still think that it is better for everyone that the UK leaves now, I believe and hope they will be back soon as a stable, committed member, supported by a majority of sensible people, many of whom are young people that didn’t have a vote but that have Europe in their blood. 

I see a number of people advocating that view,

UK off and out now

in a wee while - will be back knocking at the door desiring to enter

maybe I am daft but I have difficulties seeing that happen

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

When to you plan to get Scotland to leave the U.K ?

This is headline breaking news , AlexRich leading Scotland out the the UK 

Tomorrows headline news

I’m currently on an island in the eastern Mediterranean in the process of acquiring a European residency, then passport. But I’ll be back in Scotland when the vote eventually arises. When folk like you voted to Leave (presuming that you voted) it wasn’t to make Britain Great Again, it was to destroy it ... the last nail in a once great Empire. 

3 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

I see a number of people advocating that view,

UK off and out now

in a wee while - will be back knocking at the door desiring to enter

maybe I am daft but I have difficulties seeing that happen

Even if not it’s better for everyone that the UK leaves now. You cannot have a member state in such a disastrous condition and coming with all the fanatics and far-right idiots. Same like you cannot run a golf club where one member doesn’t obey the rules and keeps stirring things up and pestering the other members. 

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

Good, it'd be about time they stood on their own two feet. But wait, being little members of the EU would make them net recipients wouldn't it... subsidised to the end. The English are universally despised anyway, so here's some more incentive for you to carry on with your trollish ways - English money is all that counts. A devolved UK (sans Scotland, NI and Wales lol) would not make an iota of difference; in fact, there would be more monies in the English purse. This is all the EU machine is about; that and elitist white men playing power games and filling their boots.

As to stopping the UK leaving if no deal is made, those ministers do so at their peril. Decision made. Whatever side of the fence you're on, rescind that and you will have many pissed off people. This is not about sticking two fingers up to Europe (it's a great place), but everything about self-governance. Why can't others accept that?

2 hours ago, djayz said:

1,269,501 is hardly a tiny margin of difference.

In fact many would say over 1.25 million is a decisive majority.

We'll still be neighbours and open to trading with Europe like we always have in the past but we want to have complete control of our own affairs.

The UK is not the only nation in the EU who is not happy with unelected governance and it's likely others will follow our lead in years to come especially when our contributions are no longer forthcoming.

32 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

1,269,501 is hardly a tiny margin of difference.

In fact many would say over 1.25 million is a decisive majority.

Only stupid people and populists don’t use relative numbers. 3.78% not a tiny margin but “a decisive majority”? Brexiteers really don’t miss a chance to show the world their lack of intelligence. 

Archived