BANGKOK
webfact

Up to 15 British ministers may vote to stop UK from leaving EU on March 29: Bloomberg

10 minutes ago, Donut21 said:

Who would like to live in a dictatorship, The UK does and we voted to leave it.  Hitler was a dictator and we lost many good men fighting for our freedom, which we won.  We lost it to the EU now we want it back.

Absurd comparison.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:

"weights and measures". Come back pounds, shillings and pence should be on every Brexiteer banner.

Absolutely old chap; then I won't feel so out of place wearing my cravat, while smoking some 'Ready Rubbed'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

Now it comes out; Brexit was about imposing ridiculous small English measures on the rest of us.

Sixth of a gill? Seriously?  Does your pub have pipettes instead of optics?

maybe my memory is failing

wasn't 1/6 gill standard nip size, pulled from dispensers?

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The EU will still be there when Scotland and a reunited Ireland are no longer part of the UK. When you voted for Brexit what you were really doing is driving the last nail in the coffin of Great Britain. 

Thanks; That's the best laugh so far this year 🤣

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You can always burn your passport and take one of the others you have previously mentioned. Brit bashing again.

The EU have allowed migrants from many places without documentation since 2014. The UK have nothing to do with it. It was Merkel and her let them all in policy that flooded Europe. The EU countries are struggling with it and rightly so are questioning that.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34190359

Sweden, Germany, Italy, Norway and Austria to name a few.

https://qz.com/1314745/immigration-in-germany-angela-merkel-struggles-to-convince-the-eu-to-follow-her-lead/

I would say the UK and other EU countries are already flooded with radically different customs and views who just won't and want to, assimilate.

Luckily the good people of the UK have saw that and want out of the EU. You should be praising the Brits not bashing them

You obviously don't read the news

EU immigration has dropped like a stone. Not because of Brexit but because of nastiness by British morons

Meanwhile, immigration from Africa and the sub continent is rocketing and more than filling the gap! That what you people want? Count me out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, faraday said:

Absolutely old chap; then I won't feel so out of place wearing my cravat, while smoking some 'Ready Rubbed'.

I hope all Brexiteers will join me in taking out a subscription to The Chap.

https://thechap.co.uk/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

brits know fine little about rioting

rioting is a discipline in which the French are quite skilled

I guess you were too young to remember the Poll Tax Riots under Mrs Thatcher?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

If you are anti Hitler, how can you back the politics of Farage? They are on the same plain.

No. not the same thing. In fact Farage had trouble keeping out the hard nuts from UKIP.

• Thanks 1