U.S. Justice Department preparing to receive Mueller report - CNN

webfact

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

There will be no charges to decide

"Note both that the special counsel’s report must explain his charging decisions to the attorney general and that the report must be confidential".

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-muellers-report-is-for-an-audience-of-one-but-it-isnt-president-trump

Really!  Siting fox news and McCarty are a real reliable source.  I'm not saying that any charges will be filed but if Mueller puts in his recommendations that Trump should be indicted for A, B and C.  Then Barr has to write a written response  as to why he disagrees "the current inter DOJ policy is to not indict a sitting president" and ha has to submit that, a copy of the current DOJ internal memo and all of the supporting documentation from Mueller  that backs Mueller's reason for the indictment recommendation.  It's the law and we will just have to wait and see!

This whole Russia thing has gotten ridiculous, how do these idiots see that playing these games with with a country armed to the teeth with nukes is a good idea? To date nothing of any note has emerged, in all likelihood it wont. Both the USSR and US were much more careful with each other in the old days, they may not have agreed on much but at least were both fearful of the bombs and always maintained lines of communication.

Think Trump creates enough ammunition for his foes with his broken promises and philandering without having to invent all this BS, although seems old Hillary may have instigated it all. Speaking of her, that foundation seems like needs an investigation more than dopey Trump.

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

What a disgraceful waste of time and public money.

FACT - Russia meddled in the US election to assist Trump win.

Illiberal argues investigating this crime and any part played in this crime by Americans is a waste of time and public money.

So spend billions and waste the lives of servicemen and women defending the nation, but roll over when Russia is proven to have attacked US democracy.

Not everything is measured in $ and cents laddy.

2 hours ago, Rancid said:

This whole Russia thing has gotten ridiculous, how do these idiots see that playing these games with with a country armed to the teeth with nukes is a good idea? To date nothing of any note has emerged, in all likelihood it wont. Both the USSR and US were much more careful with each other in the old days, they may not have agreed on much but at least were both fearful of the bombs and always maintained lines of communication.

Think Trump creates enough ammunition for his foes with his broken promises and philandering without having to invent all this BS, although seems old Hillary may have instigated it all. Speaking of her, that foundation seems like needs an investigation more than dopey Trump.

So much wrong with this post, there is no point at all in responding on topic.

4 hours ago, wayned said:

Really!  Siting fox news and McCarty are a real reliable source.  I'm not saying that any charges will be filed but if Mueller puts in his recommendations that Trump should be indicted for A, B and C.  Then Barr has to write a written response  as to why he disagrees "the current inter DOJ policy is to not indict a sitting president" and ha has to submit that, a copy of the current DOJ internal memo and all of the supporting documentation from Mueller  that backs Mueller's reason for the indictment recommendation.  It's the law and we will just have to wait and see!

Mueller's report is confidential . For Barr's eyes only! Anything that comes from  Mueller's final report will be Barr's report !There will be no criminal charges ! According to the OLC department of Justice a sitting POTUS can't be indicted! Since the DOJ-OLC policy must be followed and Mueller is under the DOJ then Mueller can't file or recommend criminality. Therefore Barr has taken the stance that the DOJ policy is to avoid publishing derogatory info when people aren't charged criminally!~

"Barr told senators he would release as much detail as possible about Mueller's findings. But he also cited a Justice Department policy to avoid publishing derogatory information about people who aren’t charged criminally. The department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has an opinion that a sitting president can’t be indicted, and several Democrats worried that the combination of those two things could lead Barr to keep confidential parts of the report dealing with President Donald Trump".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/29/william-barr-senate-panel-postpones-vote-trump-attorney-general/2703583002/

59 minutes ago, riclag said:

Mueller's report is confidential . For Barr's eyes only! Anything that comes from  Mueller's final report will be Barr's report !There will be no criminal charges ! According to the OLC department of Justice a sitting POTUS can't be indicted! Since the DOJ-OLC policy must be followed and Mueller is under the DOJ then Mueller can't file or recommend criminality. Therefore Barr has taken the stance that the DOJ policy is to avoid publishing derogatory info when people aren't charged criminally!~

"Barr told senators he would release as much detail as possible about Mueller's findings. But he also cited a Justice Department policy to avoid publishing derogatory information about people who aren’t charged criminally. The department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has an opinion that a sitting president can’t be indicted, and several Democrats worried that the combination of those two things could lead Barr to keep confidential parts of the report dealing with President Donald Trump".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/29/william-barr-senate-panel-postpones-vote-trump-attorney-general/2703583002/

“According to the OLC department ofJustice a sitting POTUS can't be indicted!”

An untested opinion that is about to be tested.

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“According to the OLC department ofJustice a sitting POTUS can't be indicted!”

An untested opinion that is about to be tested.

Sorry your mistaken, It's Barr's report to see ,to be able to test one must have something to test! Since Muellers report is for Barr's eyes only and confidential, there's nothing to test.I understand your upset. If I was in your position I probably would be too.Like I said in my original post , the Senate Elections have consequences!  I'm finished with this!

On 2/21/2019 at 7:29 PM, riclag said:

Sorry your mistaken, It's Barr's report to see ,to be able to test one must have something to test! Since Muellers report is for Barr's eyes only and confidential, there's nothing to test.I understand your upset. If I was in your position I probably would be too.Like I said in my original post , the Senate Elections have consequences!  I'm finished with this!

That's just a bunch of crap! That's not how it works. If you are so sure that Trump is squeaky clean then why don't you want the complete unredacted report published by the media?

Be interesting to see if the Mueller Report will also cover trump's long history of providing money laundering services for organised crime and fraud or will the activity be addressed by State AG's office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/22/essential-cons-that-define-trumps-success/?utm_term=.e4303d040594

Archived