BANGKOK 24 May 2019 02:08
webfact

Finnish boy, 5, savaged on Ao Nang beach by pack of wild dogs - rabies feared

No more bleating hearts & yes I owned & bred dogs for years.

Time for a cull now before this happens again & again & again  & IT WILL

• Like 2

What a senseless tragedy. My heart goes out to this family. I hope the government will pay for the numerous reconstructive surgeries he might need. No even counting the numerous hours working with a good therapist to put this trauma behind him. 

• Like 1

Ah well, the kid isn't Chinese, so no problem. Feral mutts will still be able to freely roam the streets to main kids. Maybe LOS can be renamed the Land of Glasgow Smiles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He intimated that he is constrained by what he can do due to Thailand's strict animal cruelty laws.

In that case, why doesn't the government implement Article 44 towards a justifiable cause instead of using it only when they disagree with something.

Such a weak excuse about being constrained.  

7 hours ago, seajae said:

way past time all these strays were destroyed before more people are attacked, there are way too many strays in Thailand including cats. Unfortunately thais get dogs then simply leave them roaming the streets, time for all strays to be picked up and if not claimed destroyed, would also be good to introduce laws making owners responsible for their dogs including big fines if they are found roaming. Big difference between a dog lover and the idiots that dont take care of them or just release them onto the streets

how about a government subsidized neutering and spaying program?

5 hours ago, neeray said:

SSDD. Picture taken February 21, 2019, Ao Nang Beach, 9:00 AM.

image1 (154).jpeg

Quoting this post just to bring it back up.  this is TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Thanks 2

RE - He intimated that he is constrained by what he can do due to Thailand's strict animal cruelty laws. 

Maybe create a "Farang Cruelty Law" as well before its too late ...

7 hours ago, Lungstib said:

Sounds like shooting is next up for the solution.

I sincerely hope so. When they've finished they can come and shoot the noisy lot where I live, followed by their owners. Hope the poor little'n recovers ok.

• Like 1

I would be happy to kill ALL these dangerous dogs just as long as there are no legal consequences...I'll be the first to step up and offer free execution services 

Very sad, Hope the little boy recovers.  In the UK all dogs have to be micro chipped and wear a collar, easy to do and any stray dog is picked up by the dog warden and the owner has to pay a fine.  Easy to do.

• Like 1