Tampax topic ! bloody hell !!

Liverpudlian

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's always funny when sanitary products are put in another plastic bag in the supermarket. They must be somehow dirty that it's not allowed to mix them with food (which is anyhow packed in more plastic). 

They are trained to group different types of item together to make unpacking easier.  The fact that you only picked this fact up from the sanitary products, always find it funny, and assume it has something to do with sanitary products being dirty, only says something about your maturity level.

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's always funny when sanitary products are put in another plastic bag in the supermarket. They must be somehow dirty that it's not allowed to mix them with food (which is anyhow packed in more plastic). 

They are trained to group different types of item together to make unpacking easier.  The fact that you only picked this fact up from the sanitary products, always find it funny, and assume it has something to do with sanitary products being dirty, only says something about your maturity level.

Really?

Yes, the packers, or whatever they are called group similar things together.

But is this about unpacking? I don't think so.

I bought a couple of time maybe just two small products like sanitary napkin and a bar of chocolate. You can bet the packer will use two different bags. And if you tell them: "no problem, put it all in one bag" they look at you like you are stupid to mix these things together.

Is it about unpacking? Unpacking two items? I don't think so.

But I am sure you are so much more mature than me ...

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

Yes, the packers, or whatever they are called group similar things together.

But is this about unpacking? I don't think so.

I bought a couple of time maybe just two small products like sanitary napkin and a bar of chocolate. You can bet the packer will use two different bags. And if you tell them: "no problem, put it all in one bag" they look at you like you are stupid to mix these things together.

Is it about unpacking? Unpacking two items? I don't think so.

But I am sure you are so much more mature hthan me ...

When ever we buy a jumbo bag of pampers which has its own carry handle the tiller will place it in huge store bag, 

girl here bought a box like two weeks ago, for her first time.

they look quite different than what I remember (no plastic applicator?)

she was trying to figure it out in the early evening (around 6pm) and if she fell asleep with it, would likely only wake up around noon the next day (18 hours in there give or take)

told her she could die from Toxic Shock Syndrome.. she looked at me like I was an idiot.

8 hours ago, vogie said:

In the 1950s in the north of England we had a bad problem with smog, my mother told me these sanitary products were smog masks, and made me wear one to go to school.

Was that because you had???

13 hours ago, vogie said:

In the 1950s in the north of England we had a bad problem with smog, my mother told me these sanitary products were smog masks, and made me wear one to go to school.

I bet you looked a right c***t !

9 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Pissing my self laughing whilst er indoors is plugged up with 2 more days to go. 

Lady goes to the doctors with a rash on her nether regions.

Doctor asks what pads she uses

Lady says Brillo pads

Doctor 'Well you're a bright c***t aren't you'!      Boo boom.

Archived