Terminal 21: Handicapped woman's disability trike removed to make way for Ford Mustang

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems such action is spreading given this report from today's Daily Mail. Although no report of any disability trike being removed for the multi millionaire footballer and his yellow Stg250k Lambo.....!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6729239/Liverpool-striker-Roberto-Firmino-parks-250-000-yellow-Lamborghini-disabled-bay.html

Ordinary Thai people should know their place , Red Bull Heir kills a policeman with his Ferrari , never been to court, introducing western cultural values to articles about Thailand is not realistic , it is at cross purpose with reality , may produce a false sense of security in western people trying to learn what Thailand is about.

Here in Pattaya's brand new super mall , one of the countries premiere Tourist resorts , the security staff have not been trained properly, anyone get the sack ? All posturing to preserve image of tourism . (Joke x)

15 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I have read the story like everybody else and am against the Mustang parking in the disabled spot.

Just one question as it wasn't reported, did the motorcycle with sidecar have a disabled permit on it, clearly visible, if not the security guard would have been within his right to remove it, as for the security guard giving the spot to the Mustang owner, he clearly thought he was disabled ????

I doubt the Mustang had a 'disabled' sticker either. 

2 minutes ago, Bundooman said:
16 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I have read the story like everybody else and am against the Mustang parking in the disabled spot.

Just one question as it wasn't reported, did the motorcycle with sidecar have a disabled permit on it, clearly visible, if not the security guard would have been within his right to remove it, as for the security guard giving the spot to the Mustang owner, he clearly thought he was disabled ????

I doubt the Mustang had a 'disabled' sticker either. 

I'd have assumed it was tattooed on the back of his neck...

On 2/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, z42 said:

Absolute scum. The security should be sacked, and there should be some kind of official sanction for this for the property owners 

Good on the trike owner for shaming these absolute cretins responsible

You are thinking like a Thai going after the low hanging fruit. The problem is with management not training their staff. Management should get the chop.

10 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Paralyze the couple and the security guards. 

New law, you'll be paralyzed on National TV if you park or allow an abled body person to park in a disabled spot.

Then start paralyzing people on TV every Friday before the Lakorns start. 

Might stop it. 

Please stop treating this matter flippantly, clearly you are not paralyzed or you would not joke about it.

I would not wish paralyses on even my worst enemy.

12 hours ago, balo said:

What do you expect in a third world country like Thailand.

Bikes can drive on the pavements here and nobody cares.  

Thailand is not a third world country- if you come across a bike on the pavement- just let it go by- get on with your life and don’t worry. 

19 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Or, did he see the disabled person park there?  And, there was nothing disabled person in the mustang-they can’t park there!

Archived