Video: Rapist on the prowl - before a victim arrives home

webfact

Video: Rapist on the prowl - before a victim arrives home

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Chilling CCTV footage released by the police in Ubon Ratchathani showed a rapist on the prowl before he attacked a young woman in her room at knife point. 

The footage shows a man aged about 25 - 30 peering in through windows, the keyhole and under the door of a room in the middle of the night. 

He is masturbating. 

He also knocks on the doors of rooms to try and find a victim. 

At 3.48 am a 24 year old woman returns home and before she can lock her door the man enters with a knife. 

She is then threatened with the knife and brutally raped before the man is seen leaving at 4 am. 

Daily News said that local police have a good idea of the identity of the rapist and the hunt is on. 

The incident happened at a two story block of flats in Muang district of the north-eastern Thai city. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-21

9 hours ago, Beatriz said:

This young looking guy is a very sick man. He needs help. People behave like that throughout the world not only in Thailand.  This world is quite sick you know may be it's the chemical in the highly processed foods.

I think it takes more than a tin of spam to turn someone into a rapist !!!

9 hours ago, Beatriz said:

This young looking guy is a very sick man. He needs help. People behave like that throughout the world not only in Thailand.  This world is quite sick you know may be it's the chemical in the highly processed foods.

"may be it's the chemical in the highly processed foods."

Quite possibly "chemicals" but I doubt it's the chemicals from the processed food.

This person needs a lot of help and I'm not talking about help with that thing he's constantly fondling in his right hand. He needs help with his big head, he's got the little head quite in hand. He's sick !

Archived