Disrupting the Traditional Money Transfer Model

Disrupting the Traditional Money Transfer Model

dee.jpg

DeeMoney is an innovative global money exchange and transfer provider with a digital transfer model that is disrupting the Thai banking scene. In defiance of the traditional money transfer framework which combines high fees, high commission, and slow transaction speeds, DeeMoney—with its convenient mobile application—offers expedient digital cross-border transfers for a fraction of the cost of local banks.

Conventionally, 11,000+ banking institutions worldwide conform to the SWIFT process for money transfers, which was set up in 1973. In fact, telecommunications and networking systems in banking can even be traced back as far as the late 1840s. While technology has advanced dramatically the majority of international banking transactions are still sent via SWIFT today. The nature of processing money transfers through the SWIFT network means that financial institutions charge higher fees to cover operating costs and long transaction times, which hinders them from offering digital banking services which are aligned with customers’ needs of being quicker and more affordable.

A company of firsts in Thailand, DeeMoney broke new ground as the foremost non-bank entity to achieve the Authorized Money Exchange License, International Money Remittance, and E-Payment Service Licenses in 2017. Which means it is in the exclusive position of being able to offer money transfer and exchange services both digitally via the DeeMoney App and at its signature outlets across Bangkok. DeeMoney has positioned its services to cut through the industry-wide restrictions and regulations that banking channels and other digital platforms use to drive costs up for money transfers, first starting with disrupting the traditional tiered fee model used by banks and traditional money transfer operators.  

DeeMoney’s 150 THB flat-fee is also an industry-wide first in that it subverts traditional transfer pricing models which fluctuate as the transaction amount increases. The company is revolutionising the way its registered members can remit money overseas digitally with its convenient mobile application. Ideal for all those who live and transact internationally, the DeeMoney app is secure, cost-efficient, and provides a great user experience. Once entered, recipient details are safeguarded within the app making repeat transactions painless—ideal for recurring monthly payments.

Crediting digital transfer transactions is equally effortless. The DeeMoney app works compatibly with all Thai local bank accounts. To fund money transfers, customers can choose to:

• Make a direct debit from Kasikorn Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, and Bangkok Bank
  • Use a QR Code with all Banking applications
  • Pay through the K PLUS app

The company believes in complete transparency for its customers and provides competitive transfer exchange rates which are updated on the app and its website daily. The real-time exchange calculator within the DeeMoney app shows exactly how much the recipient party will receive in the chosen currency. The transaction is not subject to any hidden operating charges, and the recipient pays no fees to receive the transfer either.

As expatriation is an increasingly popular lifestyle choice, international remittance has become a daily part of many peoples’ routine financial operations. Digital financial technology needs to match apace with such needs accordingly. For Thailand, DeeMoney’s revolution of the money transfer landscape makes it the ideal digital choice.

Download the DeeMoney mobile application from the iTunes store or follow this link for Android devices.

First-hand customer testimonials for the DeeMoney mobile app:

“It’s cool! An excellent way to send money to India and other countries. Very low fee and faster money transfers.” - Hareesh C.

“A friend of mine recommended DeeMoney to me when I needed to send pocket money to my children. I was really impressed by how easy it was compared to sending money to them through my bank. I also just wanted to say a huge thank you to [the] staff, both at the office and call center, for their assistance and clarifications with my transactions. It was made a lot easier for me with their guidance and support. I’ll continue to be your customer and will be recommending you to my friends as well.” - Racheda K.

“Fantastic service and so convenient and easy. Just visit them once and then you have the option of doing everything else online. Loved it. Good Job there!” - Prashant D.

“The DeeMoney team is really amazing. They listen to their customers and acknowledge them with appreciation. Truly customer-centric service. I hope DeeMoney reaches many more milestones.” - Naresh.

1 hour ago, patekatek said:

Why don't you identify these damn commercial ads upfront instead of baiting a person with a "news" sounding title only to find out it's a damn commercial for some business.

Yes, I've noticed that the first few stories in each email are marked "Forum" but are actually ads.  TV really should properly categorize these.

3 hours ago, patekatek said:

Why don't you identify these damn commercial ads upfront instead of baiting a person with a "news" sounding title only to find out it's a damn commercial for some business.

At the top of the page is a red banner saying ADVERTORIAL.

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

At the top of the page is a red banner saying ADVERTORIAL.

Some guys seem to need new specs.

But I feel for them to have waisted two clicks and a couple of seconds of their valuable lifetime.

ad1.jpg

ad2.jpg

Archived