So Whats the Scoop on Weed Now

Nyezhov

18 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Or just walk around like a zombie with smile.

Dont need weed to do that dude, thats me....the bud just makes me slower...sort of a shambling zombie....

37 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dont need weed to do that dude, thats me....the bud just makes me slower...sort of a shambling zombie....

Sort of AM = Idiot, PM = gibbering Idiot?

That used to be me on the beer. That was the best annual character assessments I ever got in the RN.................................:tongue:

Consistently.................:thumbsup:

As someone who lives daily with chronic pathological pain and see medical marijuana as a possible way to make my life a little more bearable, ask me what I think about delays to the approvals caused by potheads looking for a cheaper, easier or more legal way to get high.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

As someone who lives daily with chronic pathological pain and see medical marijuana as a possible way to make my life a little more bearable, ask me what I think about delays to the approvals caused by potheads looking for a cheaper, easier or more legal way to get high.

bummer dude

I wish some enterprising Yank along with a trusted Thai person would get a license to grow Pot and instead of selling the weed instead make cookies, cakes, candies thus making it easier for more people to acquire. Thai Police would be clueless as they could not use the smell of burning Pot to bust people. Oh wait, I am investigating that very thing up here in Chiang Mai.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Yeah bummer dude, thank god this pothead (who loves to get baked) can smoke it not just for the buzz, but to ease that chronic pain he has.....

4 hours ago, Old Croc said:

So what do you think. Maybe about moving if you really need it that bad. Or just let other people also enjoy it when they can . I am all for it to be used by people who need it to relief them of any pain, or whatever they have . But i am born in amsterdam so i am also all for it to be possible to just enjoy smoking weed without having to be scared of getting caught or fined for something that in my eyes is much less harmfull then alcohol.

4 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Talk about a chronic pain!

3 hours ago, Rally123 said:

Not allowed to smoke on a beach in Thailand. So best hang out somewhere else.

There is a Dumpster everywhere. Best place to fire up around Sukhamvit: go down a Soi, look for a Dumpster, look behind it, wait for the Euro guy and Ladyboy to finish, wai, go behind, hit that doobie, nobody will smell it over the garbage

Archived