Chinese tourists biggest spenders in Thailand during New Year holiday

snoop1130

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those multiplying fleas from China are the biggest spenders regardless of the time of year simply because of their vast numbers. Thailand knows without them coming here and of course Thailand bending over backwards to placate them the economy would already be going down the toilet. So the message is quite clear, if you are Chinese no matter how rude, illmannered, clueless you are welcome to the Land of Smiles. Falangs?? Fo...ook Off.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Most of you can't read, it is per transaction. The Chinese spend the most per person than any other nationality but the bar stool experts here find that impossible to believe. 

Only one person gives evidence of inability to read. Nowhere in the article did it state "per transaction".

Talk about "beer stool experts"!

6 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Only one person gives evidence of inability to read. Nowhere in the article did it state "per transaction".

Talk about "beer stool experts"!

"The number of transactions in Thailand ranked second worldwide after Hong Kong, and topped the list in Southeast Asia with an average spending of 1,646 yuan (Bt7,650).

So SAD

A population that is recorded to be the highest tourist population in Thailand; during a time that is called CHINESE new year; reported by a spending platform that has been created by the Chinese and used by mostly only Chinese people; with promotions for using their app, while we are charged 220 baht to get money from the atm. I find this hardly a coincidence. The highest spenders in Mexico are Americans, save money on time, travel, and location and anyone can spend more, so with all that said, it is really no wonder Thailand is taken over by the Chinese. Whenever I first arrive in Bangkok, the first thing I do after arriving at my girlfriend's house is prepare to leave Bangkok.

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

"The number of transactions in Thailand ranked second worldwide after Hong Kong, and topped the list in Southeast Asia with an average spending of 1,646 yuan (Bt7,650).

So S

Yeah, sounds just like Trump.

To reiterate that still does not say per transaction. If that is what they meant why not say "1,645 yuan PER TRANSACTION"? The meaning of the sentence as written is that Chinese tourists.......with an average spending of 1,645 yuan."

TAT Chart above is crappola. It shows China and other countries spending more than "All Countries".

Are they not a subset of "All Countries"?

I know, grossly unfair to use grammar and arithmetic. ????

9 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Yeah, sounds just like Trump.

To reiterate that still does not say per transaction. If that is what they meant why not say "1,645 yuan PER TRANSACTION"? The meaning of the sentence as written is that Chinese tourists.......with an average spending of 1,645 yuan."

TAT Chart above is crappola. It shows China and other countries spending more than "All Countries".

Are they not a subset of "All Countries"?

I know, grossly unfair to use grammar and arithmetic. ????

It does, that you don't understand it is an other thing. Shame you don't get sarcasm too.

Archived