Boy savaged by dogs recovering in hospital

snoop1130

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Guys get out The old buy some gifts get out the camera and all is forgotten manual. 

Save face at all costs never are fault. He will get a visit from the Roster I'm sure as he's in Krabi doing his i want to be the prime minister again and i will be? If the kid looks scared now wait till the rooster rocks into town. Hope the little man is doing OK.  

23 hours ago, lust said:

These dogs should be sent to Vietnam to serve up some dishes.

Apparently, dog is delicious, just ask the Vietnamese, Indonesians or Cambodians. The North American plains Indians ranked horse #1, dog #2 and bison #3 in favorite meat dishes. I'll pass but a good place for Soi Dogs to be shipped.

14 hours ago, dave moir said:

So according to you every country in the world is =Third World!

Hey every country where stray dogs with aggressive behavior and rabies can freely roaming around in packs and thus are not being put to sleep making it unsafe for walking people then that’s  third world style... if ur country where u was born is like that then ur from a third world country imho.

12 hours ago, Ulic said:

Apparently, dog is delicious, just ask the Vietnamese, Indonesians or Cambodians. The North American plains Indians ranked horse #1, dog #2 and bison #3 in favorite meat dishes. I'll pass but a good place for Soi Dogs to be shipped.

Does rabies get destroyed when you cook the dogs??

I was happy to see about 15 minutes of coverage on the many dog bite problems on channel 30 just now.  Not sure what they said but the pictures of the bite wounds with stitches on the neck shoulders and back and tummy were insidious.   The packs of dogs lounging around in public areas was sick.   They were tranquilizing dogs using a blowgun.  I say just use a deadly drug.  And once these dogs become hard to sneak up on this will create a demand for this as a sport that will attract tourists.  

16 hours ago, Ulic said:

According to the journals of Lewis and Clark dog was their favorite  meat over all other wild game.  The Indians didn't quite understand this but sold them many dogs.  I did read the other day in Korean newspaper that dog meat farms are having a hard go at it.  Seems prices are down by 50% as demand dwindles so they are raising more pet breeds. 

On 2/22/2019 at 8:09 AM, AhFarangJa said:

"We will cover any expenses above your insurance" Wow!!!! How very magnanimous of you. If you all did your jobs, especially after several other attacks, the child would still be playing on the beach.

They are from Finland so probably already on a good travel insurance. So they probably don't have to pay for anything except flowers. 

If they were Chinese they would have been offered 25k baht and all smiles. 

In Finland this is front page news and they also write that according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet a 3 year old Swedish boy was bitten Wednesday on the same beach. Luckily did not suffer serious injuries as his mother was able to grab him away.

The finnish boy suffered more than 10 bites, in his neck, back and legs. Largest wound on his leg, more than 5cm long. He is still terrified of the ordeal and we can see that in the photo too... I think they should have done something about the dogs instead of rushing his hotel room with a punch of people for a photo...

In both cases the dogs were following the parents and kids to the car. They mentioned in the article that according to Bangkok Post the dogs will be removed and locals have been demanding action for a long time already..

In Phuket there is some kind of sterilisation programme but I don’t think it’s necessarily paid for by Thailand. Needs to be funded nationally by Thailand or say bye bye to many tourist dollars in the future (added to the many road and boating accidents already affecting tourism numbers)

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived