Nonthaburi ... I'm back Home

So I have just got back home after been out of the Province, for two weeks, and only one Hotel in that time insisted on having a copy of my passport ... that was three days ago ... I assume that they reported my presence to immigration as they should.  So do I need to go to Nonthaburi Immigration and if so which form do I need to give them ... thanks...

15 hours ago, keysersoze276 said:

Nope.  I have lived in Nonthaburi for several years.  I have left hundreds of times to other provinces and countries and never reported and never had a problem.  Even this month two weeks ago.  I don't think it is necessary in Nonthaburi.  They would probably look at you like you are crazy for wasting your time and theirs.  ***side note even if you probably already know- Nonthaburi Immigration moved from the middle of the rice paddies in the middle of nowhere to a new location in the middle of nowhere.  Much better organized.  The entire staff seems happy to be in a new, big building and actually work.  I'm in and out in 30 minutes as opposed to 5-7 hours to get a simple extension done.

same with me, stayed in Nonthaburi for years,

never reported out of province or out of country - so far no problem

talking about new place versus old place,

early this week I went past the old place by car, still well signposted as Nonthaburi Immigration

( they moved august last year?)

7 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

No

Good ... as I decided not to drive there today ... I have lived here full time since 2007 and never previously bothered to tell them 'I'm Home' but I read others have had trouble elsewhere ... Their phone seems to have been in use all day!! ... guess they are 'peed off' with inquiries ....

Yes I know it has moved ... have done two 90Day reports there already. Annual extension is in April so will see if their policy has changed.

Edited by JAS21

May not be the practice but here is the law:

If the alien travels to any province and will stay there longer than twenty – four hours , such alien must notify the police 
official of the police station for that area within forty – eight hours from the time of arrival.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

May not be the practice but here is the law:

If the alien travels to any province and will stay there longer than twenty – four hours , such alien must notify the police 
official of the police station for that area within forty – eight hours from the time of arrival.

That has nothing to do with TM30 reporting and is in a different section of the immigration act. That is only enforced for the change of address part of a TM28 form.