Have to bring 800k for extenion from outside Thailand?

So my question is do I by law/rules have show proof that my 800k for extension come from outside Thailand?

I mean this I assume shows in bank statement if money from outside is transferred by wire direct to a bank account

but let's say I sold some gold, take out cash from my Europe VISA card DEBIT card so no statement as you get from Credit cards

etc. Then my extension can be denied if the checked? No one ever checked last 3 years of extension but good to know.

Edited by INV

The 800K is supposed to originate from abroad, but when you apply for an extension of stay they don’t — as a rule — ask for proof.

Immigration only require proof when you apply for a non ‘O’ visa in Thailand ahead of applying for an extension.

• Thanks 1

Proof the money came from abroad is not required to apply for an extension of stay.

The only case where it is required is to apply for a non immigrant visa at immigration based upon qualifying for an extension of stay based upon retirement. 

• Thanks 1

You have 2 experts advice above. Your already doing extensions. If it was conversion of some visa to a non o based on retirement done in Thailand imm then you would need to show it came from o/s. If it was non o obtained outside of Thailand then no need to show where tosh came from. Then subsequent extensions you can "top up" your money in bank from any source.

For the record all my posts in threads are purely to learn, so to help guys not using Thaivisa. Ubon is a legend and elivajero also expert. Respect these guys help. Always take expert advise