Requirements for SETV in Vientiane

Going to Vientiane for a SETV next week.  I've done this before, but it's hard to keep up with all the changes.  Especially when the consulate has 2 websites which show different requirements.  They show some requirements that haven't seen discussed here and I have some questions about that.  I'm Canadian going for a 5th consecutive tourist visa in the passport.  I've already booked an appointment at the consulate on the new website.

1) Is a bank statement needed?

Bank statements are not actually needed right?  They haven't asked me for this in the past.
The old website says "financial evidence" but does not explain more than that.

The new website says a bank statement with 10,000 THB per person.

Everywhere else I've read it's 20,000 but not required at Vientiane.
I'll prepare it anyway.

2) Are any air tickets needed?

I thought we didn't need to show an onward flight.
But the new website says "a confirmed air ticket to Thailand and to another country"

3) Do we need to show some sort of travel plans?

The old website says "travel plans" without explaining further.

It's shown on the website only in Thai.  I used google translate.

Do we need to show any travel plans?  And if so, exactly what do they want to see?

4) Do we need proof of accommodation?

The old website says "proof of reservation and accommodation".

Never been asked before.  Is this ever required?

I'll print a hotel booking for 4 or 5 nights, but that's all I got.

Other requirements for Thai Visa SETV

For reference if anyone needs this info.  Not including any of the above questions.

- Completed application form
    - 2 photos (3.5 x 4.5 white background)
    - Passport valid for 6 months
    - Photocopies of passport (copy machine at consulate, upstairs building on the left)
    - 1000 THB fee

image.png.8e58662681383cc6207ab2f604df3cfc.png

image.png.d8468dc61f8640fc2b344415940e6e58.png

Edited by asdfrules

Thank you so much Joe!

Inbound flight ticket required, really?  So we just can't use the land crossing anymore?  This must be a mistake.  I'll be crossing by land.  I don't have an inbound flight ticket.

The onward flight out of Thailand.  Pretty sure this wasn't required last year.  So it's a new thing?  I don't know yet where I'll go next, so maybe I need to just get any cheap ticket and then not use it.

Regarding "Travel Plans".   Still not sure what they want.  I'm hoping that they just meant an "onward flight" on the old website, and changed the wording on the new website to "flight tickets". 

Joe I appreciate the help, and I'm sorry, I'm confused with your response.  It feels like we are looking at different lists. This is the list of 4 items, as written in the first post:

1) bank statement
2) air tickets (inbound and outbound)
3) travel plans
4) accommodation

You are saying numbers 1 and 4 are NOT being asked for: bank statement and accommodation.  I crossed those two out.

That leaves numbers 2 and 3 (air tickets and travel plans).  Since you did not mention these, I am assuming that means they ARE required.  I was asking about these in my second post.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Numbers 1 to 4 means 1, 2, 3, and 4. In other words all of them are not needed.

Right.  I'm such an idiot.  I read that about 10 times, and still I saw "Numbers 1 and 4".

Thank you so much for everything you do.  We'd be lost without you.  (Apparently I'm lost either way ????