Exit Planning and Survival Strategies if leaving Thailand

CaptainJack

On 3/5/2019 at 9:28 AM, Cryingdick said:

With the laws of Cali you have a $500K project. It will probably cost $3,000 just to take the tree down and grind the stump.

Looks like a doper meth lab house to me.

You are right about the costs plus delays for dozens of required inspections.  

Walter White might like it. ????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kenk24 said:
8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

My biggest fear is that I would have to have sex with 65 year old women.  The disgusting thought of that alone motivates me to stay/remain in Thailand...

Now you probably know how some of your "GF's" feel

now that i think about it......maybe not so bad if they bought me a house and a few buffalo

On 2/26/2019 at 12:20 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's say you are married and after a while you find out that your wife is different from what you thought she would be.

Do you tell yourself: I should have found out before I married her. But now I stay with her.

Or is your consequence: I made a mistake. This is not what I want. And get divorced before it gets worse.

well, this is only one example of the best way to adjust to something negative.  Some things can be learned from and changes made that will help .  A lot of what helps has to do with learning how best to adapt and also how to change ones own behavior/ life choices.

having said all that, when it comes to not being happy with a wife/partner.............. my experience has convinced me that it ain't gonna get better.   So this is a case of cut your losses and try again !   IMHO, of course

Archived