Video: Teen gangs battle it out at 7-Eleven in Lamphun

webfact

Video: Teen gangs battle it out at 7-Eleven in Lamphun

3pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Sanook

CCTV from a 7-Eleven in Lamphun in northern Thailand showed two gangs of teens fighting with various weapons. 

No injuries were sustained in the 1 am incident on Wednesday but a lot of damage was caused. 

Police said trouble spilled over from a Buddhist Poi Luang ceremony being held nearby. 

The incident happened near the Lamphun Hospital. 

Police are hunting both gangs. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-22

thank goodness none of them can throw a real punch. It always amazes me how proficient and dealdy trained muai thai are in striking and how absolutely oblivious these 'thugs' are to how how badly they fight. ~Anyway its a good thing these dopes do not know how to cause physical damage to each other. severl packets of crisps crushed though.....

8 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

I thought ceremonies like that would bring piece? But then again, i never did understand religion.

Religion along with politics has probably killed more people in history than anything else!

I gave up on both years ago.

23 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

The most interesting thing about this video is noting that none of the Thai guys step up until one guy is by himself and outnumbered.  Then they all pile in.  Speaks volumes about the ignorant and cowardly Thai male mind.

Isn't that the point of a gang - be in a gang, fight as a gang?

All the ones I remember always have one or two, usually from the weaker gang, who get isolated and get a good pasting or worse.

On 2/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, briansbiology said:

thank goodness none of them can throw a real punch. It always amazes me how proficient and dealdy trained muai thai are in striking and how absolutely oblivious these 'thugs' are to how how badly they fight. ~Anyway its a good thing these dopes do not know how to cause physical damage to each other. severl packets of crisps crushed though.....

We used to get some thug wannabee types, gang types come and join various martial arts clubs I've been associated with.

Never last the basic training. No discipline and not interested in the hard work training required.

On 2/22/2019 at 8:09 AM, webfact said:

No injuries were sustained in the 1 am incident 

Except for glass jaw Somchai sporting the red hoodie. He took x5 girlie punces to the cranium and fell to the fetal position, then received a shoe kick to the head.

Please be more accurate.

Your welcome.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:43 PM, losername said:

Generally they give an efficient and ok service

really ,  half  the time its  all they can do to  look at you, yet alone speak , although they seem able to talk to each other giving dumbass  laughs at each others meaningless  lives, then theres  the 1  second attention span they have where they get any slight distraction of " someone else's  business" and off they go into a world of their own..........anything but concentrate on "you"  the customer.

Archived