American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

webfact

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

That is the problem.  Most of the TV keyboard warriors posting here have never stayed in a dorm room.  In fact most of them, SammyT for example, are not even real people, just employed trolls on the TV payroll.

????????:cheesy:

1 hour ago, Mark mark said:

No, "Touch an Americans Bag, ...  and you get Nuked"  Right !!! .... Americans are far too aggressive, and over Nothing. .... Far so sensitive, and not very intelligent at times, ... I do not think that they are very relaxed People, ? .... Yes the Thais, well The Hotel management actually ! ... Had an issue with him, ... like he had sex in a 10 person dorm, and probably woke every one up, and then annoyed them !!! ... People who needed sleep so that they could do other things the next day, ... And the Thais had an issue with him, and he was trying to walk out !!! ... With out resolving the issue !!! .... And they were just holding on to his bag, to stop him leaving, before dealing with the issue. ... Like HE pulled away, ... and HE got off balance, and then steeped forward ! and punched the Guy, ... Like REAL good American Diplomacy there right Fokes !!! (And who called it an attempted Theft !!! "Xxxx" ... Looks like Low Intelligence can get to Thailand also ...

No he made an ass of him self, during the night, probably pissed 9 other people off, ... and then again in the Morning !!! ...   He could have just talked to them. ? .... In the Video He said he paid, if you listen to it, ?  .... But well the report says he did not ??? ... The Thais, and obviously the other two foreigners were probably just Pissed with him for F'xx up their Dormitory, and sleep, and then acting like an aggressive Sepo, Ruling Asse, in the morning  ... and well, he got what he deserved, if you ask me, ....  and he was lucky the other foreigners did not Punch him. ... I hope the Cops gave him a really had time, and find him 1000 B, for just F'xx every one else up like that !!! ....  God Bless America !!! The land of the free ? ... and the rulers of us all !!! ???   .... Maybe you could over dub the Video clip with the Star spangles Banner ???

Add... 'I'm from the make it great again USA, you can't do this to me, I'm special, don't you know that Americans have special rights everywhere and we don't need to respect laws and customs of other countries, and by the way when I arrived at this hostel nobody had the courtesy to process my check-in me first, because after all I'm American, and Americans are allowed to do whatever they want and other folks should just respect us whatever'. Plus 'How come you don't accept US banknotes'?

Thirty + years working in all parts of Asia, seen it all. 

10 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

All over 200B? You have to be joking. Thank god it's not a Brit for once. Mind you having said that I am sure you looked hard enough you could find a connection in the past somewhere. 

His great grand parents landed from the Mayflower. 

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Those cheap skate Americans causing us Europeans embarrassment.

Going to a hostel then screwing a tourist then refusing 200 fee <deleted>??

luckily I always have my private room having him and his company in the bunkbed above me doesn’t sound appealing to me

I can imagine the whole bed shaking on top waiting to crash on you. ????

While the ignorant here would term your bashing of Americans as racist, I know English better, as it is bigoted and xenophobic.  I won't tolerate it and as you should all know, its a violation of the TOS here.  All of you who have written invective towards all Americans not only should be ashamed, but you should also be reprimanded.

While I understand your reasons due to inferiority, I cannot condone it.

Grow up.

11 hours ago, Briggsy said:

I suspect the name is based upon a three-word cliche in Thai detailing the three things the average Joe has time to do in between finishing work and going to sleep. The last activity is not fart but another four-letter word with the same initial.

also same as 'making like a Wombat! - Eats roots, shoots and leaves 

12 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

It's idiots like this that give decent Americans a bad rap. Kick him out of the country and blacklist him for 5 years. 

no wrong deal

give him a year visa with bad food an lodging in jail

meet some nice thai celmates

42 minutes ago, mike787 said:

BAN him from Thailand and make him face charges back in the USA if possible....BUT first find 10 to 20 thais to destroy him slowly...SOB! ????

This is the difference with a western entitlement vs Chinese tourists.

Chinese government is known to jail its citizens for misbehaving in another country. The Air Asia case where a hostess was assaulted, foe example.

No wonder they prefer Chinese here.

This will live forever online.

His family, friends, employer(s) and future wife are going to be so impressed.

I'm actually surprised the other 8 people in the room didn't give him a good beating for bring the girl back to have rumpy pumpy at 4am. He clearly needs a lesson in hostel etiquette.

OK this guy is a total crap head but what kind of "lady" would come back to a "commune hotel room" for sex at 04:00. Was there applause? Seems that airport check in would have spotted the scum with his back pack and sent him back home. No income for Thailand from this idiot.

As a hotel owner, i think that i do not really understand is why hostel reception did not charge prior to letting them in? why wait for the morning to ask for payment?

Was staff asleep? or staff does not know who staying and who is not?

Did hostel get her passport?what if he was robbed or killed?

Sure its silly not to pay 200 baht and get into a punch up over it, but i feel staff were wrong to let female in to begin with

I am an american and I agree this millennial punk spoiled brat sure makes the rest of Americans look like as*holes...I like to think for most Thais have met both sides and would not cast a net over all of us but I couldn't blame them if they did. I don't know what nationality the other guys were but at least from the sound of their accent they were hopefully americans. I am sure he is on the phone to mommy and daddy in the US crying and asking for money so he can come home. 

Archived